40m Thursday morning net reminder

Wayne Dillon

This Four State net meets each Thursday morning at
8:00 AM Central on 7122 kc,the Four State 40M hangout frequency.
NCS is WAØITP and this is a Four State members only net.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, member number, temp, rig,
ant, etc. After the net, a list of checkins will be posted on the
Four State reflector.

Hope to cu tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM Central time
Terry.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH