Re: 4sqrp Net Rig Nite

Wayne Dillon

And for those participants using an untitled Home-Brew rig
HBVT - Home Brew vacuum Tube
HBSS - Home Brew Solid state
HBVS - Home Brew vacuum tube/solid state hybrid

How does that sound?

Blessings
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:00 PM, wa0itp yahoo wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

For all of next week's nets, how about we plan to make it a rig nite?  Checkins send the name or model of the rig they're using.  ex.  Argo6, KX3, K3, TT 580, SS-40, Cyclone, etc.   I'm sure there will be several Elecraft and 4sqrp rigs, maybe some 2N2's also.   The NCS's can tally up the number of each type of rig used and oinclude them in the net report.

Sound like fun?

----------------------------
I love this radio stuff!
72 73
WAØITP
http://www.wa0itp.com
http://www.4sqrp.com/
On 9/30/2015 9:09 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Thanks Terry

Yes 80 is waking up!
Less QRN and stronger signals!
Thanks BART for the chew after net, good to hear you back!!!
Rock that KX3!!!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015, wa0itp yahoo wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Nice net tonight, 80 was pretty good and seems to get better each week.  Deep QSB at times, but not a problem.  At the beginning I thought I heard Bill KV6Z call, but he didn't come back.  I also thought I heard Chas W2SH, but lost him also.  I've been know to make a whole QSO out of band noise when I'm desperate so they might not have been there. :o)  Bart was using his new KX3 which was delivered the day before Brutus.

Bart and Johnny struck up a QSO after net,  good to hear them having a nice chat.  Bill used to work new contacts after net while chasing the W25 certificate.  This is a good use of the net freq, keep at it everyone.  Hope to see you tmrrw on 7122 at 8AM

Making it in with good signals were:

--
----------------------------
I love this radio stuff!