4x4 score calculator

John Lonigro

Folks:

It has been brought to my attention that the 4x4 score calculator spreadsheet I uploaded to the 4SQRP website has an error in it (thanks Bill, KV6Z). The error only seems to be in the cell which computes your total score. Here's what you need to do:

1) Whenever you enter a number in a cell, please press the "tab" key to enter it and go to the next cell. That will prevent input errors, especially when you try to enter the last number. I believe if you do that, you'll see it computes all of the points correctly, other than the total. Also make sure you fill in the "Field Operation" (enter Y or N), as well as the info at the top of the spreadsheet (name, call, etc)

2) You can simply add the two subtotals (member-to-member and member-to-non-member), add an additional 80 points if you operated from the field, then save the spreadsheet with your callsign as its name. Send the spreadsheet to me (4x4@4SQRP.COM). You can mention the correct total score in the body of the email if you wish, but I will compute it myself anyway. I will ignore the "Total Score" cell in the spreadsheet, manually compute your total, and tally the results.

Sorry for the error. As they say, "To err is human." I must be one heck of a human (hi).

72,

John AA0VE