Date   
2 New kits in stock!

 

Both open source based on JackYack keyer code

Keyer: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=99

Touch Key/er: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=98

Both are very small and perfect for QRP travel ops!
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

 

40m Net

dekle <dekle@...>
 

Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Re: 40m Net

Charles W. Powell
 

Surely not a peep here in KS, even though the band was not too noisy.

72,

Chas - NK8O


On Jan 23, 2019, at 8:34 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Re: 40m Net

John KK4ITX
 

Bill,

That was me but the band was bad, caught your CQ and 4S and bits and pieces after that.... sent my call after I thought you had finished, heard part of my call come back.... the sound of silence ;(

Got back into euchre at the Clubhouse tonight for the rest of the year so I will be checking in after 9:15 EST through the end of March.

Thanks for the effort.

73,

John
KK4ITX
 




From: dekle <dekle@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:34 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] 40m Net

Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z


Better 80 m net

Johnny Matlock
 

Lower noise equals more check in’s!

Tonight’s list is:
WA9PWP
K9ZTV
WBOCFF
K4EQ
AND 
W2SH
thanks guys for a great net!
Cu next week
72
Johnny AC0BQ 
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Re: 40m Net

Paul Goemans
 

Bill,
  No trace of you but did hear K3NLT’s exchange.
 
 
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

 
 

From: dekle
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:34 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 40m Net
 
Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Re: 40m Net

Martin
 

I was listening but only heard k3nlt very weakly here in Wisconsin.
Martin k0bxb


On Wed, Jan 23, 2019, 8:34 PM dekle <dekle@... wrote:
Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

DMR NET CHECKINS

Robert
 

GREAT NET THANKS TO ALL OF THE CHECK INS

TONIGHTS TOPIC DIGITAL APRS WITH THE ANY TONE 868


AA5TN GORDY

AC0BQ JOHNNY

WG5F ED

NK80 CHARLES

N0TGR DICK

WW9H JIM'

N0SO MIKE

N9PUZ TIM

N0MPM MIKE

W8NWA MIKE


THANKS AGAIN FOR THE CHECKINS

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR NET TOPICS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL TOSS IT OUT FOR A NET TOPIC


73'S

BERT NOYJ

Re: 2 New kits in stock!

Gwen Patton
 

Site says the Keyer has 10 available, but won't let me order even one. Says it doesn't have the quantity on hand. Must have all been snatched up already but not yet deducted from inventory. Or there's a bug. :(

(I WANTED two assembled. Got the error the first time. So I deleted those and selected two unbuilt kits. Still none available.)

73,
Gwen, NG3P

Re: 2 New kits in stock!

 

Bug and is fixed now thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have more parts coming so even if they do sell out I will have more ready very soon.
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

 

Hilltopper 40 support

Dave Benson
 


Dick-  are you there?


You've requested help for the Hilltopper 40.   Jim Pruitt was kind enough to forward your messages to me.

I'm the designer. I've replied to you- twice- and gotten no response. Perhaps the messages are stuck in your spam filter?

I am davek1swl at gmail dot com  ...... and ready to help.

73- Dave, K1SWL

Re: Hilltopper 40 support

Dick Hammond
 

Not me. must be some other Dick. n0tgr


On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 9:47 AM Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:

Dick-  are you there?


You've requested help for the Hilltopper 40.   Jim Pruitt was kind enough to forward your messages to me.

I'm the designer. I've replied to you- twice- and gotten no response. Perhaps the messages are stuck in your spam filter?

I am davek1swl at gmail dot com  ...... and ready to help.

73- Dave, K1SWL


--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

Re: Hilltopper 40 support

Dave Benson
 

Dick-

Nope- not you- thanks! 

73- Dave, K1SWL


On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:19 PM Dick Hammond <n0tgr2@...> wrote:
Not me. must be some other Dick. n0tgr

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 9:47 AM Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:

Dick-  are you there?


You've requested help for the Hilltopper 40.   Jim Pruitt was kind enough to forward your messages to me.

I'm the designer. I've replied to you- twice- and gotten no response. Perhaps the messages are stuck in your spam filter?

I am davek1swl at gmail dot com  ...... and ready to help.

73- Dave, K1SWL


--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

Postage rates

Jim Pruitt
 

As you might know,  the US postage rates will be going up effective this Sunday.  If you have been considering ordering a Hilltopper (or any 4SQRP kit for that matter) you might consider doing it now and save a little bit on postage.

We still have quite a few Hilltopper20's and Hilltopper40's available for shipment.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

Re: Postage rates

Rob <roomberg@...>
 

No ... not considering ordering any kit rigs any time soon.
I have a pile of back burner projects here
 and at the bottom of the pile is a qrp kit.



I'm just having waaay too much fun scratch building circuit here.




On 01/25/2019 12:47 AM, Jim Pruitt wrote:
As you might know,  the US postage rates will be going up effective this Sunday.  If you have been considering ordering a Hilltopper (or any 4SQRP kit for that matter) you might consider doing it now and save a little bit on postage.

We still have quite a few Hilltopper20's and Hilltopper40's available for shipment.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY


Hilltopper 40m

bobby rolph
 

Hello to the group. I am looking for someone that build a Hilltopper 40 for me.I own a Hilltopper 20 and I really like how it performs. I am unable to build on my own anymore due to a severe visual impairment. If you are interested in building to kit just send me an email and I will arrange to ship the kit to you. Thank you very much for your time. 72

Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR

Re: Hilltopper 40m

Jim Parks
 

I would be glad to build it for you. I previously built a Cricket 30 for another visually impaired ham in Peurto Rico. Just let me know if you want me to do this—and at no charge other than the postage to get the completed kit back to you.

 

 

73

Jim Parks  NY0J

jim.ny0j@...

 

 

 

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> On Behalf Of bobby rolph
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:12 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Hilltopper 40m

 

Hello to the group. I am looking for someone that build a Hilltopper 40 for me.I own a Hilltopper 20 and I really like how it performs. I am unable to build on my own anymore due to a severe visual impairment. If you are interested in building to kit just send me an email and I will arrange to ship the kit to you. Thank you very much for your time. 72

Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR

40m Net

dekle <dekle@...>
 

Hello all.
I'm looking for someone to take over the 40m Wednesday Night CW Net.
I haven't had much luck lately and was wondering if someone else would be able to make more contacts than I have been able to.
Thanks.
Bill
KV6Z

Re: 40m Net

Ruth A Mumaw
 

It is not your fault! Hopefully propagation will soon return. Depending on where NCS is located I may not be able to QNI.  RUSS  K3NLT



On January 28, 2019, at 3:46 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:


Hello all.
I'm looking for someone to take over the 40m Wednesday Night CW Net.
I haven't had much luck lately and was wondering if someone else would be able to make more contacts than I have been able to.
Thanks.
Bill
KV6Z

Re: 40m Net

John KK4ITX
 

Bill,

Probably the only way to get more checked in is to have other ears and either relay or conduct the net by regions ?   I guess others hear me but not you.  If I was proficient I probably could relay for them/ you, but I’m not.

Hey, What do I know, I can just about get my Call out ?

 Don’t be discouraged it should get better.

John
KK4ITX 


If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Jan 28, 2019, at 17:38, Ruth A Mumaw <k3nlt@...> wrote:

It is not your fault! Hopefully propagation will soon return. Depending on where NCS is located I may not be able to QNI.  RUSS  K3NLT



On January 28, 2019, at 3:46 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:


Hello all.
I'm looking for someone to take over the 40m Wednesday Night CW Net.
I haven't had much luck lately and was wondering if someone else would be able to make more contacts than I have been able to.
Thanks.
Bill
KV6Z