Date   
Re: Virtual Ozarkcon

Michael Fletcher
 

Don,
Can I copy this text and post to the Amateur QRP Radio Facebook group?
I’ll be listening around 40 and 20 meter QRP calling frequencies to see if anyone is mentioning OZARKCON.
73,
Mike KL7IXI

On Apr 3, 2020, at 08:07, Don, W9EBK <donw9ebk@...> wrote:



Greetings 4-State QRPers,

I am thrilled to be arriving at my Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 this morning. N9HHE and I are getting pretty good at this Virtual Travel thing. Last month we were scheduled to go to North Carolina to meet our new Great Nephew and Great Niece. They were born to our Nephews’ wives on December 4 and January 4. Since we couldn’t go see them in person due to travel restrictions we did a Virtual visit with Moms and Dads sending us pictures and loving on them for us. We promised to make it to North Carolina to see them before they graduate High School.

 

I decided I wouldn’t let current restrictions totally cancel my Ozarkcon 2020. Just like we did with North Carolina, I’m doing a virtual Ozarkcon this weekend. I would normally stop at Grizzly Tool in Springfield, MO on the way to Branson. Instead I called them and ordered a new metal brake so I can make better enclosures and brackets for my radios.

 

In the spirit of the Build-a-thon I got into my tub of unbuilt kits and discovered I have 10 kits waiting for me to apply the soldering iron to them. I have a Cricket 80 and a Low Pass Filter kit that I won at Ozarkcon 2 years ago. They both might get built this weekend since I have time to do an extended Build-a-thon session. I say “might” because among my unbuilt kits I found an unlabeled Chinese kit that includes a 4-segment display. It must be a signal generator or a test set of some sort. I don’t remember ordering it and have no idea what it is. I’m considering building it just to see what it does when I’m done.

 

I figure a YouTube video or 2 will have to suffice for the conference portion of Ozarkcon. As for the banquet, we can cook something for ourselves. We just won’t be able to meet interesting people over dinner.

 

I may even give the Dummyload QSO party a try. In this case the dummy load will be 66 feet of wire strung up outside, and QSL cards will be via LOTW or U.S. mail instead of in person in the hotel.

 

And that hidden oscillator hunt that takes place at Ozarkcon; maybe this will be a good time to track down that noise source that gives me an S7 noise level most nights.

 

I’m sure Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 will not be as good as the real thing but we'll made due. As Teddy Roosevelt said, “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

 

I hope to see everyone in 2021.

Stay safe,

Don, W9EBK

Re: Virtual Ozarkcon

W9QS
 

Wonderful idea.  My XYL and I will be tossing a dinner roll back and forth tomorrow night in honor of our favorite restaurant in Branson.   

On Friday, April 3, 2020, 8:07 AM, Don, W9EBK <donw9ebk@...> wrote:

Greetings 4-State QRPers,

I am thrilled to be arriving at my Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 this morning. N9HHE and I are getting pretty good at this Virtual Travel thing. Last month we were scheduled to go to North Carolina to meet our new Great Nephew and Great Niece. They were born to our Nephews’ wives on December 4 and January 4. Since we couldn’t go see them in person due to travel restrictions we did a Virtual visit with Moms and Dads sending us pictures and loving on them for us. We promised to make it to North Carolina to see them before they graduate High School.

 

I decided I wouldn’t let current restrictions totally cancel my Ozarkcon 2020. Just like we did with North Carolina, I’m doing a virtual Ozarkcon this weekend. I would normally stop at Grizzly Tool in Springfield, MO on the way to Branson. Instead I called them and ordered a new metal brake so I can make better enclosures and brackets for my radios.

 

In the spirit of the Build-a-thon I got into my tub of unbuilt kits and discovered I have 10 kits waiting for me to apply the soldering iron to them. I have a Cricket 80 and a Low Pass Filter kit that I won at Ozarkcon 2 years ago. They both might get built this weekend since I have time to do an extended Build-a-thon session. I say “might” because among my unbuilt kits I found an unlabeled Chinese kit that includes a 4-segment display. It must be a signal generator or a test set of some sort. I don’t remember ordering it and have no idea what it is. I’m considering building it just to see what it does when I’m done.

 

I figure a YouTube video or 2 will have to suffice for the conference portion of Ozarkcon. As for the banquet, we can cook something for ourselves. We just won’t be able to meet interesting people over dinner.

 

I may even give the Dummyload QSO party a try. In this case the dummy load will be 66 feet of wire strung up outside, and QSL cards will be via LOTW or U.S. mail instead of in person in the hotel.

 

And that hidden oscillator hunt that takes place at Ozarkcon; maybe this will be a good time to track down that noise source that gives me an S7 noise level most nights.

 

I’m sure Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 will not be as good as the real thing but we'll made due. As Teddy Roosevelt said, “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

 

I hope to see everyone in 2021.

Stay safe,

Don, W9EBK

Re: Virtual Ozarkcon

Mike Malone
 

Very cool!  Optimism runneth amuck over there!

Mike KD5KXF


On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 8:07 AM Don, W9EBK <donw9ebk@...> wrote:

Greetings 4-State QRPers,

I am thrilled to be arriving at my Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 this morning. N9HHE and I are getting pretty good at this Virtual Travel thing. Last month we were scheduled to go to North Carolina to meet our new Great Nephew and Great Niece. They were born to our Nephews’ wives on December 4 and January 4. Since we couldn’t go see them in person due to travel restrictions we did a Virtual visit with Moms and Dads sending us pictures and loving on them for us. We promised to make it to North Carolina to see them before they graduate High School.

 

I decided I wouldn’t let current restrictions totally cancel my Ozarkcon 2020. Just like we did with North Carolina, I’m doing a virtual Ozarkcon this weekend. I would normally stop at Grizzly Tool in Springfield, MO on the way to Branson. Instead I called them and ordered a new metal brake so I can make better enclosures and brackets for my radios.

 

In the spirit of the Build-a-thon I got into my tub of unbuilt kits and discovered I have 10 kits waiting for me to apply the soldering iron to them. I have a Cricket 80 and a Low Pass Filter kit that I won at Ozarkcon 2 years ago. They both might get built this weekend since I have time to do an extended Build-a-thon session. I say “might” because among my unbuilt kits I found an unlabeled Chinese kit that includes a 4-segment display. It must be a signal generator or a test set of some sort. I don’t remember ordering it and have no idea what it is. I’m considering building it just to see what it does when I’m done.

 

I figure a YouTube video or 2 will have to suffice for the conference portion of Ozarkcon. As for the banquet, we can cook something for ourselves. We just won’t be able to meet interesting people over dinner.

 

I may even give the Dummyload QSO party a try. In this case the dummy load will be 66 feet of wire strung up outside, and QSL cards will be via LOTW or U.S. mail instead of in person in the hotel.

 

And that hidden oscillator hunt that takes place at Ozarkcon; maybe this will be a good time to track down that noise source that gives me an S7 noise level most nights.

 

I’m sure Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 will not be as good as the real thing but we'll made due. As Teddy Roosevelt said, “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

 

I hope to see everyone in 2021.

Stay safe,

Don, W9EBK

Virtual Ozarkcon

Don, W9EBK
 

Greetings 4-State QRPers,

I am thrilled to be arriving at my Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 this morning. N9HHE and I are getting pretty good at this Virtual Travel thing. Last month we were scheduled to go to North Carolina to meet our new Great Nephew and Great Niece. They were born to our Nephews’ wives on December 4 and January 4. Since we couldn’t go see them in person due to travel restrictions we did a Virtual visit with Moms and Dads sending us pictures and loving on them for us. We promised to make it to North Carolina to see them before they graduate High School.

 

I decided I wouldn’t let current restrictions totally cancel my Ozarkcon 2020. Just like we did with North Carolina, I’m doing a virtual Ozarkcon this weekend. I would normally stop at Grizzly Tool in Springfield, MO on the way to Branson. Instead I called them and ordered a new metal brake so I can make better enclosures and brackets for my radios.

 

In the spirit of the Build-a-thon I got into my tub of unbuilt kits and discovered I have 10 kits waiting for me to apply the soldering iron to them. I have a Cricket 80 and a Low Pass Filter kit that I won at Ozarkcon 2 years ago. They both might get built this weekend since I have time to do an extended Build-a-thon session. I say “might” because among my unbuilt kits I found an unlabeled Chinese kit that includes a 4-segment display. It must be a signal generator or a test set of some sort. I don’t remember ordering it and have no idea what it is. I’m considering building it just to see what it does when I’m done.

 

I figure a YouTube video or 2 will have to suffice for the conference portion of Ozarkcon. As for the banquet, we can cook something for ourselves. We just won’t be able to meet interesting people over dinner.

 

I may even give the Dummyload QSO party a try. In this case the dummy load will be 66 feet of wire strung up outside, and QSL cards will be via LOTW or U.S. mail instead of in person in the hotel.

 

And that hidden oscillator hunt that takes place at Ozarkcon; maybe this will be a good time to track down that noise source that gives me an S7 noise level most nights.

 

I’m sure Virtual Ozarkcon 2020 will not be as good as the real thing but we'll made due. As Teddy Roosevelt said, “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

 

I hope to see everyone in 2021.

Stay safe,

Don, W9EBK

Re: Voltages for the Hilltopper 40

Charles W. Powell
 

Hongera bwana! (Congratulations, sir!)

Have fun.  Such a cool little radio.

72,

Charles - 5H3DX
NK8O

On Apr 2, 2020, at 6:57 PM, W9QS via groups.io <mbroga@...> wrote:

Thanks for the hint.  Q1 is just fine.  After re-examining the solder side with my magnifier (old 78 year old eyes) I found a missed Solder  joint.   Works as it should.  Now to make some contacts.

Mike, W9QS

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 12:53 AM, Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

It’s Q1.  If you remove it and the receiver comes to life, you’ve found the problem.  Don’t transmit without it but I had two Hilltoppers with this problem.  It might have something to do with the characteristic of the individual transistor.

72,

Charles

On Apr 2, 2020, at 4:53 AM, W9QS via groups.io <mbroga@...> wrote:

Hi Charles,

I have a newly built Hilltopper 20 and seems to be dead on receive.   Transmit works and I hear the sidetone.  What did you find with the T/R switch transistor?   Thanks in advance.

Mike, W9QS 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:00 AM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

Jim,

I notice no one has responded to your message.  Dead, as in no receive?  Dead as in no transmit?

I had a problem with two of the Hilltoppers I built with the BS-170 that switches T/R not switching back to receive.  Give a few more details on the problem.

72,

Charles - 5H3DX
NK8O

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:02 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

Have built a Hilltopper 40 and it seems dead.  Is there any published information showing voltages through the circuit?

Jim, WW9H



Re: Voltages for the Hilltopper 40

W9QS
 

Thanks for the hint.  Q1 is just fine.  After re-examining the solder side with my magnifier (old 78 year old eyes) I found a missed Solder  joint.   Works as it should.  Now to make some contacts.

On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 12:53 AM, Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

It’s Q1.  If you remove it and the receiver comes to life, you’ve found the problem.  Don’t transmit without it but I had two Hilltoppers with this problem.  It might have something to do with the characteristic of the individual transistor.

72,

Charles

On Apr 2, 2020, at 4:53 AM, W9QS via groups.io <mbroga@...> wrote:

Hi Charles,

I have a newly built Hilltopper 20 and seems to be dead on receive.   Transmit works and I hear the sidetone.  What did you find with the T/R switch transistor?   Thanks in advance.

Mike, W9QS 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:00 AM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

Jim,

I notice no one has responded to your message.  Dead, as in no receive?  Dead as in no transmit?

I had a problem with two of the Hilltoppers I built with the BS-170 that switches T/R not switching back to receive.  Give a few more details on the problem.

72,

Charles - 5H3DX
NK8O

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:02 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

Have built a Hilltopper 40 and it seems dead.  Is there any published information showing voltages through the circuit?

Jim, WW9H


Re: Voltages for the Hilltopper 40

Charles W. Powell
 

It’s Q1.  If you remove it and the receiver comes to life, you’ve found the problem.  Don’t transmit without it but I had two Hilltoppers with this problem.  It might have something to do with the characteristic of the individual transistor.

72,

Charles

On Apr 2, 2020, at 4:53 AM, W9QS via groups.io <mbroga@...> wrote:

Hi Charles,

I have a newly built Hilltopper 20 and seems to be dead on receive.   Transmit works and I hear the sidetone.  What did you find with the T/R switch transistor?   Thanks in advance.

Mike, W9QS 


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:00 AM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

Jim,

I notice no one has responded to your message.  Dead, as in no receive?  Dead as in no transmit?

I had a problem with two of the Hilltoppers I built with the BS-170 that switches T/R not switching back to receive.  Give a few more details on the problem.

72,

Charles - 5H3DX
NK8O

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:02 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

Have built a Hilltopper 40 and it seems dead.  Is there any published information showing voltages through the circuit?

Jim, WW9H


Re: 40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

John - KK4ITX
 

Johnny, heard you dealing with a check in for about 40 seconds then just a few dits and da.  Deep QSB between us.

One day I’ll bump my power to 5.01234 watts and nail you !

I post my failures so that you are aware that others are out there and we’ll be there next week too.

73,

John
KK4ITX 

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 1, 2020, at 22:42, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hang in there Glenn, we will get er done some night!
72
Stay Well
Johnny AC0BQ 

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:19 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tried several times on 80m Johnny. Your RST varied from 219 to 339. Will try again next week.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn


 
PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 



On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:11:18 PM CDT, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge all 
I hope this report finds you all well. 
Please be careful during these unsure times. 

Check in's were as follows:
40 Meters
N4DR MARC
N4ELM DAVE 
K3NLT RUSS 
K4EQ DALE
N4MJ GLENN
KD0WF JIM 
WN0WWY DALE 
I heard NE3I but no contact

80 Meters 
N0YJ BERT 
K4EQ DALE 
N4DR LOST HIM TO QSB 
WA9PWP PAUL 
WN0WWY DALE 
K9ZTV KENT 
N4ELM DAVE 
W2SH CHAS 

It was a great net tonight, very surprised to see the turn out on 40 Meters for a change. 
72, 73 
Stay Well 
Johnny AC0BQ



--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..


--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Re: 40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Hang in there Glenn, we will get er done some night!
72
Stay Well
Johnny AC0BQ 

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:19 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tried several times on 80m Johnny. Your RST varied from 219 to 339. Will try again next week.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn


 
PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 



On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:11:18 PM CDT, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge all 
I hope this report finds you all well. 
Please be careful during these unsure times. 

Check in's were as follows:
40 Meters
N4DR MARC
N4ELM DAVE 
K3NLT RUSS 
K4EQ DALE
N4MJ GLENN
KD0WF JIM 
WN0WWY DALE 
I heard NE3I but no contact

80 Meters 
N0YJ BERT 
K4EQ DALE 
N4DR LOST HIM TO QSB 
WA9PWP PAUL 
WN0WWY DALE 
K9ZTV KENT 
N4ELM DAVE 
W2SH CHAS 

It was a great net tonight, very surprised to see the turn out on 40 Meters for a change. 
72, 73 
Stay Well 
Johnny AC0BQ



--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..


--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Delta Mike Romeo Net

Robert
 

Thanks to all who checked in to the net this evening to discuss your favorite qrp rig, Elecraft seemed to me the most popular choice K1,K2, and KX3, and fond memories of an Argo 509

Tonight's Check Ins

WG5F ED
AC0BQ JOHNNY
N0MII JEFF
KC0PP KEITH
KU5M JOE
N0SO MIKE
N4DR MARC
KC0HIO BRAD

73'S
GOD BLESS
BERT
N0YJ

Re: 40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

n4mj
 

Tried several times on 80m Johnny. Your RST varied from 219 to 339. Will try again next week.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn


 
PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 



On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:11:18 PM CDT, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:


Ge all 
I hope this report finds you all well. 
Please be careful during these unsure times. 

Check in's were as follows:
40 Meters
N4DR MARC
N4ELM DAVE 
K3NLT RUSS 
K4EQ DALE
N4MJ GLENN
KD0WF JIM 
WN0WWY DALE 
I heard NE3I but no contact

80 Meters 
N0YJ BERT 
K4EQ DALE 
N4DR LOST HIM TO QSB 
WA9PWP PAUL 
WN0WWY DALE 
K9ZTV KENT 
N4ELM DAVE 
W2SH CHAS 

It was a great net tonight, very surprised to see the turn out on 40 Meters for a change. 
72, 73 
Stay Well 
Johnny AC0BQ



--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..


40 AND 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge all 
I hope this report finds you all well. 
Please be careful during these unsure times. 

Check in's were as follows:
40 Meters
N4DR MARC
N4ELM DAVE 
K3NLT RUSS 
K4EQ DALE
N4MJ GLENN
KD0WF JIM 
WN0WWY DALE 
I heard NE3I but no contact

80 Meters 
N0YJ BERT 
K4EQ DALE 
N4DR LOST HIM TO QSB 
WA9PWP PAUL 
WN0WWY DALE 
K9ZTV KENT 
N4ELM DAVE 
W2SH CHAS 

It was a great net tonight, very surprised to see the turn out on 40 Meters for a change. 
72, 73 
Stay Well 
Johnny AC0BQ



--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..


Re: Voltages for the Hilltopper 40

W9QS
 

Hi Charles,

I have a newly built Hilltopper 20 and seems to be dead on receive.   Transmit works and I hear the sidetone.  What did you find with the T/R switch transistor?   Thanks in advance.

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:00 AM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

Jim,

I notice no one has responded to your message.  Dead, as in no receive?  Dead as in no transmit?

I had a problem with two of the Hilltoppers I built with the BS-170 that switches T/R not switching back to receive.  Give a few more details on the problem.

72,

Charles - 5H3DX
NK8O

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:02 AM, Jim Long <jphiliplong@...> wrote:

Have built a Hilltopper 40 and it seems dead.  Is there any published information showing voltages through the circuit?

Jim, WW9H

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 04/01/2020 #cal-notice

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 1 April 2020
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

Description:
The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Operator to be determined.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday). 
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Upcoming Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 04/01/2020 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 1 April 2020, 8:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

Description: The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Operator to be determined.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday). 
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Re: Temporary Q-Codes in troubled times

raoverton16
 


-- QSL!
Bob Overton
WD5ILB

Re: Temporary Q-Codes in troubled times

Dale Holloway, K4EQ
 

Thanks for making my day. Even my week!
--

Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net

locked #ADMIN Periodic Reminder About Group Rules #ADMIN

main@4SQRP.groups.io Group Moderators <main@...>
 

PERIODIC REMINDER

The 4SQRP Mailing List exists for several purposes:

  • To encourage the discussion of QRP activities and techniques, especially those that relate to 4SQRP events.
  • To provide support for 4SQRP kits and products on the main list or in one of the specialty subgroups.
  • To share your QRP operating experiences and techniques.
The 4SQRP Mailing list IS NOT for the purpose of supporting the products of other companies or clubs. If you have a question about their products or if you have a service issue with another vendor, this is not the place to discuss it. Contact them directly. We're sorry you had a problem but we aren't here to help everyone in the world.

If you choose to ignore our simple rules don't be surprised if you receive a note from a moderator, get yourself placed on permanent moderation, or get banned from the list. We are all reasonable people and are not vindictive. However, we can be provoked. The Moderators are volunteers. We get no pay, no free kits, etc.

One last comment; Sending a message outside the guidelines but marking it as "off topic" is sure fire way to get placed on moderation as you have clearly demonstrated that you don't believe the rules apply to you.

Re: Temporary Q-Codes in troubled times

Dan Reynolds
 

Love it. Made me smile.
--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO

Re: Temporary Q-Codes in troubled times

Virginia R Smith
 

Thanks Walter!

QCV

72/73 DE NV5F

Virginia