Date   

Re: Free to a Good Home (DSWII)

K7NIK
 

If you still have it, please send it to me

Nick Nicolae K7NIK
811 Coopers CT.
Caldwell, ID. 83605

73/TNKS

On Sunday, October 3, 2021, 04:04:23 PM MDT, gary Lyons <gary.af7t@...> wrote:


I have a DSWII in the blue case that malfunctioned within a day of me completed its assembly.  I carefully packed it away and put it on the shelf until I got around to fixing it one day.  Well I build it in 2000 and still haven't gotten around tuit in 2021.

So it needs to find a home with someone who likes to tinker and fix little radios - and appreciates the hard work that DaveK1SWL put into designing these little radios and sharing them with the world.

If interested you can either DM me here or email (found on QRZ).

72,
Gary, af7t


Re: 2M Century possibility

John - KK4ITX
 

I have always been a fan of low power communication and have found (again tonight) that a good antenna along with helpful propagation is truly the most gratifying experience you can have.

2 meter (FM) can be an exciting, educational an affordable not to mention life long endeavor into Amateur Radio.  I do find it disturbing that the major manufacturers have pretty much eliminated AM, CW and SSB from just about all lower cost (entry level) 2m equipment.  70cm also fits here.

I have used 2m HTs for base, mobile and RV portable all at 5w and consistently get superior results because of antennas and height. 65+ miles using various antennas like Flexible “J” Poles, Moxon’s and homebrew beams.

Perhaps this is a new opportunity for 4S Kits can be towards 2m and/or 70cm CW ?  The frequency is there, great local coverage and with some easy to build antennas great regional coverage.  

I think you have a good idea here.

Tonight I made my first 1,000+ MPW CW contact on my homebrew EFHW at 1w. Florida to Maine, what a thrill....... I’m sure you all remember your first 1K !

Good luck in your new endeavor I think you’re on to something.
John
KK4ITX 



Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Oct 3, 2021, at 16:55, Mlike McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

TNX for the tip...72/73 K5OSA

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 3:33 PM Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:
Mike, good thinking! If you search Google or Duck Duck Go, you will see many hits along your topic.

ie, 


I use simplex when on a trip. Every once in a while someone will answer on 146.52 MHz. They are usually traveling also.

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

   

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 13:59 Mlike McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

OK, I know this may sound crazy but I am suggesting we start a new contact category:  2MFCC (2 Meter FM Century Club).  More new amateurs have 2M FM HT’s than any other radio.  Heck, I started out that way 35 years ago and many of us did.  I know it is not digital, HF, or anything glamorous, but it is great fun…especially for those just getting into our avocation.

So, what I propose is contacts that will be done on 2M FM with the following “rules”:

1.  Only 2M FM will be used.

2.  Repeaters may be used to make a contact but only one contact per repeater.

3.  Mobile/mountain top/roving is encouraged.

4.  Power is limited to 10 W (I think that is the most powerful barefoot 2 M HT at present.  It will likely bring “newbies” into contact with potential Elmers.   It is just plain fun and not just ten second machine gun contest QSOs which are very intimidating to newbies …new amateurs will be encouraged to actually talk with each other.

Once when I was stationed at Ft. Carson, CO, I took my HT to the top of Pike’s Peak and made a contact in the Oklahoma Panhandle with 5 W and a 5/8 wave collapsible whip and home built “tiger tail” counterpoise.  What a hoot!  Chatting with my HT and roof mount antenna as I drive through various areas is always fun.  Maybe 2MFCC will spark more of this.

I‘m not against contesting or exotic DX, but they simply are not the domain of most new amateurs or many of us oldsters.

Contact verification of either type would be acceptable… LoTW, or better yet, actual QSL cards.  I always encourage new amateurs to get some simple QSL cards…cards are really fun to collect and provide a hands-on contact with those of us in our hobby.  Computer printer postcards are not that expensive and postage is within the reach of most of us.  I prefer the old-fashioned, direct exchange of cards rather than the OSL Bureau/SASE route, but that’s just me.  If someone does not want to put a stamp on a card to send to me, I can live with that….I’ll do my part and send cards.

Is this whole thing just a silly idea?  I think it might be a real energizer for our hobby.

Don’t get me wrong…I love HF and am QRP on 20/40 SSB and occasionally do my cruddy CW on QRP at night with slow CW (usually 40 M, sometimes 20 M).  But, if I get someone in on a 2 M FM DX QSO, they are typically amazed and energized…the simple 2 M FM starts the process.

72/73, Doc K5OSA  #801


--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205



--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603


Re: Free to a Good Home (DSWII) - Gone to a good home

Gary / af7t
 

GE all,

First, my apologies. I omitted the fact that this is a DSWi-20.

Second, Dr. Don/W4BWS beat everyone else to the winner's circle by at least 10min. So tomorrow it is on its way down to sunny Florida.

Thanks to all of you who responded.

72,
Gary, af7t


November Banner

Keith Arns
 

Greetings fellow QRP'ers.  I am working on the next Banner and would like to make it more of a technical issue.  Tx, Rx, Transceivers, test equipment, antenna designs, whatever you have been working on this past year.  You don't need to be an author.  I will help cleanup or make corrections as needed.  Also a couple of photos goes a long way.  Remember contributions from the members is what makes the Banner successful.

I will need your contributions by October 22nd in order to give me time to edit the Banner so it can be issued mid-November.  Thank you in advance and thank you to all of the past contributors.

Please send your material to editorqrpbanner@... 

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
4SQRP Banner Editor




 


Re: Free to a Good Home (DSWII)

Peter Dehman
 

Hi Gary,

I will take it and breathe life into it if it is still available.

72,

de WA1ISA - Peter

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 6:04 PM gary Lyons <gary.af7t@...> wrote:
I have a DSWII in the blue case that malfunctioned within a day of me completed its assembly.  I carefully packed it away and put it on the shelf until I got around to fixing it one day.  Well I build it in 2000 and still haven't gotten around tuit in 2021.

So it needs to find a home with someone who likes to tinker and fix little radios - and appreciates the hard work that DaveK1SWL put into designing these little radios and sharing them with the world.

If interested you can either DM me here or email (found on QRZ).

72,
Gary, af7t


Free to a Good Home (DSWII)

Gary / af7t
 

I have a DSWII in the blue case that malfunctioned within a day of me completed its assembly.  I carefully packed it away and put it on the shelf until I got around to fixing it one day.  Well I build it in 2000 and still haven't gotten around tuit in 2021.

So it needs to find a home with someone who likes to tinker and fix little radios - and appreciates the hard work that DaveK1SWL put into designing these little radios and sharing them with the world.

If interested you can either DM me here or email (found on QRZ).

72,
Gary, af7t


Re: 2M Century possibility

Mlike McEwen
 

TNX for the tip...72/73 K5OSA


On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 3:33 PM Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:
Mike, good thinking! If you search Google or Duck Duck Go, you will see many hits along your topic.

ie, 


I use simplex when on a trip. Every once in a while someone will answer on 146.52 MHz. They are usually traveling also.

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

   

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 13:59 Mlike McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

OK, I know this may sound crazy but I am suggesting we start a new contact category:  2MFCC (2 Meter FM Century Club).  More new amateurs have 2M FM HT’s than any other radio.  Heck, I started out that way 35 years ago and many of us did.  I know it is not digital, HF, or anything glamorous, but it is great fun…especially for those just getting into our avocation.

So, what I propose is contacts that will be done on 2M FM with the following “rules”:

1.  Only 2M FM will be used.

2.  Repeaters may be used to make a contact but only one contact per repeater.

3.  Mobile/mountain top/roving is encouraged.

4.  Power is limited to 10 W (I think that is the most powerful barefoot 2 M HT at present.  It will likely bring “newbies” into contact with potential Elmers.   It is just plain fun and not just ten second machine gun contest QSOs which are very intimidating to newbies …new amateurs will be encouraged to actually talk with each other.

Once when I was stationed at Ft. Carson, CO, I took my HT to the top of Pike’s Peak and made a contact in the Oklahoma Panhandle with 5 W and a 5/8 wave collapsible whip and home built “tiger tail” counterpoise.  What a hoot!  Chatting with my HT and roof mount antenna as I drive through various areas is always fun.  Maybe 2MFCC will spark more of this.

I‘m not against contesting or exotic DX, but they simply are not the domain of most new amateurs or many of us oldsters.

Contact verification of either type would be acceptable… LoTW, or better yet, actual QSL cards.  I always encourage new amateurs to get some simple QSL cards…cards are really fun to collect and provide a hands-on contact with those of us in our hobby.  Computer printer postcards are not that expensive and postage is within the reach of most of us.  I prefer the old-fashioned, direct exchange of cards rather than the OSL Bureau/SASE route, but that’s just me.  If someone does not want to put a stamp on a card to send to me, I can live with that….I’ll do my part and send cards.

Is this whole thing just a silly idea?  I think it might be a real energizer for our hobby.

Don’t get me wrong…I love HF and am QRP on 20/40 SSB and occasionally do my cruddy CW on QRP at night with slow CW (usually 40 M, sometimes 20 M).  But, if I get someone in on a 2 M FM DX QSO, they are typically amazed and energized…the simple 2 M FM starts the process.

72/73, Doc K5OSA  #801


--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205



--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205


Re: 2M Century possibility

Walter - K5EST
 

Mike, good thinking! If you search Google or Duck Duck Go, you will see many hits along your topic.

ie, 


I use simplex when on a trip. Every once in a while someone will answer on 146.52 MHz. They are usually traveling also.

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

   


On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 13:59 Mlike McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

OK, I know this may sound crazy but I am suggesting we start a new contact category:  2MFCC (2 Meter FM Century Club).  More new amateurs have 2M FM HT’s than any other radio.  Heck, I started out that way 35 years ago and many of us did.  I know it is not digital, HF, or anything glamorous, but it is great fun…especially for those just getting into our avocation.

So, what I propose is contacts that will be done on 2M FM with the following “rules”:

1.  Only 2M FM will be used.

2.  Repeaters may be used to make a contact but only one contact per repeater.

3.  Mobile/mountain top/roving is encouraged.

4.  Power is limited to 10 W (I think that is the most powerful barefoot 2 M HT at present.  It will likely bring “newbies” into contact with potential Elmers.   It is just plain fun and not just ten second machine gun contest QSOs which are very intimidating to newbies …new amateurs will be encouraged to actually talk with each other.

Once when I was stationed at Ft. Carson, CO, I took my HT to the top of Pike’s Peak and made a contact in the Oklahoma Panhandle with 5 W and a 5/8 wave collapsible whip and home built “tiger tail” counterpoise.  What a hoot!  Chatting with my HT and roof mount antenna as I drive through various areas is always fun.  Maybe 2MFCC will spark more of this.

I‘m not against contesting or exotic DX, but they simply are not the domain of most new amateurs or many of us oldsters.

Contact verification of either type would be acceptable… LoTW, or better yet, actual QSL cards.  I always encourage new amateurs to get some simple QSL cards…cards are really fun to collect and provide a hands-on contact with those of us in our hobby.  Computer printer postcards are not that expensive and postage is within the reach of most of us.  I prefer the old-fashioned, direct exchange of cards rather than the OSL Bureau/SASE route, but that’s just me.  If someone does not want to put a stamp on a card to send to me, I can live with that….I’ll do my part and send cards.

Is this whole thing just a silly idea?  I think it might be a real energizer for our hobby.

Don’t get me wrong…I love HF and am QRP on 20/40 SSB and occasionally do my cruddy CW on QRP at night with slow CW (usually 40 M, sometimes 20 M).  But, if I get someone in on a 2 M FM DX QSO, they are typically amazed and energized…the simple 2 M FM starts the process.

72/73, Doc K5OSA  #801


--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205


2M Century possibility

Mlike McEwen
 

OK, I know this may sound crazy but I am suggesting we start a new contact category:  2MFCC (2 Meter FM Century Club).  More new amateurs have 2M FM HT’s than any other radio.  Heck, I started out that way 35 years ago and many of us did.  I know it is not digital, HF, or anything glamorous, but it is great fun…especially for those just getting into our avocation.

So, what I propose is contacts that will be done on 2M FM with the following “rules”:

1.  Only 2M FM will be used.

2.  Repeaters may be used to make a contact but only one contact per repeater.

3.  Mobile/mountain top/roving is encouraged.

4.  Power is limited to 10 W (I think that is the most powerful barefoot 2 M HT at present.  It will likely bring “newbies” into contact with potential Elmers.   It is just plain fun and not just ten second machine gun contest QSOs which are very intimidating to newbies …new amateurs will be encouraged to actually talk with each other.

Once when I was stationed at Ft. Carson, CO, I took my HT to the top of Pike’s Peak and made a contact in the Oklahoma Panhandle with 5 W and a 5/8 wave collapsible whip and home built “tiger tail” counterpoise.  What a hoot!  Chatting with my HT and roof mount antenna as I drive through various areas is always fun.  Maybe 2MFCC will spark more of this.

I‘m not against contesting or exotic DX, but they simply are not the domain of most new amateurs or many of us oldsters.

Contact verification of either type would be acceptable… LoTW, or better yet, actual QSL cards.  I always encourage new amateurs to get some simple QSL cards…cards are really fun to collect and provide a hands-on contact with those of us in our hobby.  Computer printer postcards are not that expensive and postage is within the reach of most of us.  I prefer the old-fashioned, direct exchange of cards rather than the OSL Bureau/SASE route, but that’s just me.  If someone does not want to put a stamp on a card to send to me, I can live with that….I’ll do my part and send cards.

Is this whole thing just a silly idea?  I think it might be a real energizer for our hobby.

Don’t get me wrong…I love HF and am QRP on 20/40 SSB and occasionally do my cruddy CW on QRP at night with slow CW (usually 40 M, sometimes 20 M).  But, if I get someone in on a 2 M FM DX QSO, they are typically amazed and energized…the simple 2 M FM starts the process.

72/73, Doc K5OSA  #801


--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205


Sold

Mlike McEwen
 

Thanks for all the interest...all three items have been taken.

73 and thanks...Doc  K5OSA

--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205


FT-5200 and more

Mlike McEwen
 

I have a Yaesu FT-5200 that I no longer need.  It has been my backup in my old shack but I now have a replacement for it in the new shack. It works fine...has the original manual, mic and power cord.  It works at the low setting...5W, as well as 50/35 on 2M/440. $45 plus shipping.

Also have an Alpha Delta 4 antenna switch that only has about six months of light use that I don't need in my new shack: $20 plus shipping, and a Daiwa 2M/440 SWR/Power Meter in excellent shape, $15 plus shipping.

All of these are nice but I am cutting down equipment from two shacks to one.

72/72 Doc K5OSA

--
Dr. Michael T. McEwen
Lt Col, US Army (Ret.)
Cell:  580 919-9205


Re: Troubleshooting Tips for Novices

W6BOW
 

Curt,

I'm all in.

W6BOW


-----Original Message-----
From: Curt via groups.io <wb8yyy@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Sep 30, 2021 4:18 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Troubleshooting Tips for Novices

Appreciated OM. All of us began once, let's insure Markus gets the help he needs. If we can guide him into fixing it, then we will accomplish something. Yes he needs more than a few inches of wire, and we just educated him on headphones prior to now technology. He will catch up with us soon enough. 

Curt


Re: Troubleshooting Tips for Novices

Curt
 

Appreciated OM. All of us began once, let's insure Markus gets the help he needs. If we can guide him into fixing it, then we will accomplish something. Yes he needs more than a few inches of wire, and we just educated him on headphones prior to now technology. He will catch up with us soon enough. 

Curt


Re: Troubleshooting Tips for Novices

W6BOW
 

Curt,

Great post. 

W6BOW


-----Original Message-----
From: Curt via groups.io <wb8yyy@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 29, 2021 2:46 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Troubleshooting Tips for Novices

Markus

Ham Radio is a life long learning permit. Even though my boss considers me an EE, I am still with you learning. 

You need a headphone that has wires that properly connect. I am thinking traditional stereo headphones or earbuds, with the plug having tip, ring, and sleeve contacts. Maybe this could be why you don't hear anything. Now I do have an audio headset, with separate headphone and microphone connects that works here. But not a fancier single integrated connector. 

You should hear some static without antenna, then it should get louder when antenna is attached. 

The sidetone is an extra feature that works in parallel with transmit. 

Most of us will admit to troubleshooting most projects.  

Curt wb8yyy 


Re: Troubleshooting Tips for Novices

Dave Redfearn
 

Markus,

According to the schematic one end of R8 & C16 are connected together to the gate of Q5. 
If you break that connection the sidetone will not work as C16 provides the feedback path for oscillation.

Also, you probably need to use standard stereo headphones. 

From the manual:
The receiver is designed to drive a stereo output, either earbuds or speakers. If a mono speaker is plugged into the output jack, the receiver will still work, but the sidetone will no longer be audible.

On a nearby receiver, can you hear the signal from the oscillator?
and hear it shift when you key the transmitter?

What are you using for an antenna?

73 - Dave, N4ELM


DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET

Robert
 

GREAT NET TONIGHT
N0RSR ROGER
WA9BNZ BILL
N4ELM DAVE
N5IXA RANDALL
AC0BQ JOHNNY
W0MQY JOE
WG5F ED
K0BOG CHUCK
NK8O CHARLES
KG5ZID HARDY
WB8YXF RICHARD

73'S
BERT


40 and 80 Meter Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge Group 
40 was in good shape and 80 was terribly noisy! 

Check In's were: 
 40 Meters
N4MJ GLENN 
N4ELM DAVE 
KO8S KARL 
WI5H MIKE 
WD4 CFN STEVE 
W2SH CHAS 
W5ESE SCOTT 
AB9BZ DAVID 

 NO TRIED 
THANKS ROGER. 

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT 
N4MJ GLENN QRO * DOUBLE 
WD4CFN * DOUBLE 
tHANKS 72 
JOHNNY ac0bq

--

72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



Re: Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 09/29/2021 #cal-notice

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Thanks John 
40 meters to FL should work now and then!
72 
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:46 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I spent the first 20 minutes trying to copy barely audible bits and pieces and couldn’t put two letters back to back between the QSB and low audio....... not complaining, just reporting.

Maybe next week ?

72,

John
KK4ITX 
Zephyrhills, FL

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Sep 29, 2021, at 21:28, Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:

Sorry Johnny, almost had you but think I need to practice with paddles more often.
Think I sent every N0 call but mine when you asked for the N? then you just kind of faded away...😀

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021, 6:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
09/29/2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

Description:
The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ 

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST). 



The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ 

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.


--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603


Re: Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 09/29/2021 #cal-notice

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Sorry Roger 
you about made it, just keep trying! 
72 
Johnny 

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:28 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
Sorry Johnny, almost had you but think I need to practice with paddles more often.
Think I sent every N0 call but mine when you asked for the N? then you just kind of faded away...😀

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021, 6:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
09/29/2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

Description:
The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ 

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST). 



The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ 

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.


Re: Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 09/29/2021 #cal-notice

John - KK4ITX
 

I spent the first 20 minutes trying to copy barely audible bits and pieces and couldn’t put two letters back to back between the QSB and low audio....... not complaining, just reporting.

Maybe next week ?

72,

John
KK4ITX 
Zephyrhills, FL

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Sep 29, 2021, at 21:28, Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:

Sorry Johnny, almost had you but think I need to practice with paddles more often.
Think I sent every N0 call but mine when you asked for the N? then you just kind of faded away...😀

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021, 6:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
09/29/2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer: jomatlock@...

View Event

Description:
The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ 

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST). 



The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ 

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.


--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

1601 - 1620 of 26727