Date   

Re: Flying pig rig saga!

George H. Gates
 

So far I have done the following:
Made sure all parts in correct place.
Checked toroids. One had one xtra turn. Removed xtra turn.
Removed binocular toroids and re wound them.
Re heated all solder joints.
Made sure all transistors were correct ones and installed correctly.
I tried changing xtal. Problem still there.
If I listen to the osc without transmitting I do not hear any birdies.
I have a 1/2 toroid left over. Parts list says it is L7. I see no place for it on the board or see it on the schematic?
 I have also tried running the rig on battery power.
About ready to put it in the pig sty (junk box)
 Tnx to everyone for your suggestions.
72 Geo/W2BPI
 

In a message dated 3/1/2013 10:29:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, w2bpi1@... writes:
 

 
Oh Oh just got this report!! Any ideas what could cause this?  Tnx Geo/W2BPI
From: polarmail@...
To: w2bpi1@...
Sent: 3/1/2013 10:06:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Ur CW signal
 
Hi George,
 
Listening to you on 40 meters this morning in QSO with W8QP.
I tried to call you first but couldn't figure out which signal was your findamental
as you are radiating on the whole band 1.2khz apart.
Thought you might want to know about it before an OO sights in on you.
 
73,
Rick W3BI
Allentown PA


Re: QRPspots Android App

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>
 

Sorry,

I think my memory is getting dimmer. I mixed all up with the http://ham.jit.su/fsqrp .

Anyway nice app.
72 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/


On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...> wrote:
Hello,

I just installed the qrpspots on my Nexus it works partly fine. Only my call doesn't show up although it was listed on the rbn-Network.

Uuups, I just checked also the http://qrpspots.com/ and there my call sign was also not displayed. If I remember correctly ... once upon a time it worked ;-)

72 de 
Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/


On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:54 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Our own David Cripe has created a QRPspots app for the Android operating system.
Now QRPspots can be accessed from any of your Android devices, how cool is that?

Download your free copy here  http://www.appsgeyser.com/getwidget/QRPSPOTS/
pull it up on your Smartphone, and make a post to try it out.

Thank you Dave.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAŘITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com





------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
OzarkCon is coming April 5-6 in Branson, MO
View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.phpYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    4sqrp-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/




Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

David Martin <davemrtn@...>
 

Since it's rock-bound, it doesn't matter what freq. it's on....  if the freq is busy, you do the same thing you would at any other freq., wait or join into the QSO.

On 03/02/2013 05:24 AM, John R. Lonigro wrote:
Putting the pigrig on 7122 might be super easy, but what happens when you have to move up or down a little when that frequency is busy?

John AA0VE

On 03/01/2013 10:19 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

Never mind, looks like changing crystals would be a whole lot easier.

On 03/01/2013 09:49 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???


On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
 

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out. 
 
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

He Guys
Well it's neat to see all the excitement that 
has been stirred up with the DiZ Pig Rig!
Now, we need to find some  "Watering Holes  for our group to hang out at so we can go there and see who is calling CQ. 3564 and 7122 seem like candidates for 40 and 80, but how about 20m?
Do we move up a little to 14.062? 
Just a thought for you guys to kick around.
We seem to have a new found presence on the QRP world and I think it would be neat to have a place to meet up on the bands!
Thanks 
Johnny AC0BQ





--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Guns don't kill people, any more than spoons & forks cause obesity.

 


Re: QRPspots Android App

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>
 

Hello,

I just installed the qrpspots on my Nexus it works partly fine. Only my call doesn't show up although it was listed on the rbn-Network.

Uuups, I just checked also the http://qrpspots.com/ and there my call sign was also not displayed. If I remember correctly ... once upon a time it worked ;-)

72 de 
Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/


On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:54 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
Our own David Cripe has created a QRPspots app for the Android operating system.
Now QRPspots can be accessed from any of your Android devices, how cool is that?

Download your free copy here  http://www.appsgeyser.com/getwidget/QRPSPOTS/
pull it up on your Smartphone, and make a post to try it out.

Thank you Dave.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAŘITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com





------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
OzarkCon is coming April 5-6 in Branson, MO
View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.phpYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    4sqrp-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Re: Ur CW signal

George H. Gates
 

I tried changing xtal. Problem still there. If I listen to the osc without transmitting I do not hear any birdies. I have a 1/2 toroid left over. Parts list says it is L7. I see no place for it on the board or see it on the schematic? I have also tried running the rig on battery power.
 

In a message dated 3/2/2013 2:13:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, demuthent@... writes:
 

Hi, George,

You might want to check the transmitter oscillator crystal.  I recall a very similar incident back in the 1960s when WA8JTA's Ameco TX-62 suddenly began putting out signals every 25kHz or so … he was using an 8mHz crystal, multiplied 18X to reach the two meter band.  He changed crystals, and the problem was solved.  He could never use that first crystal again; any attempt to utilize it resulted in multiple outputs.  Yours sounds very similar, and would appear to give similar results if you multiplied it to reach 2 meters.  I wish you the best in locating the problem!  72/73 de K8CQA


Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

WA0ITP
 

GM John and all,
 
At least one person has moved the trim cap that is in series with the crystal to the front panel. He uses a small air variable and it allows pulling the crystal a bit.
 
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com
 
 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

Putting the pigrig on 7122 might be super easy, but what happens when you have to move up or down a little when that frequency is busy?

John AA0VE

On 03/01/2013 10:19 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

Never mind, looks like changing crystals would be a whole lot easier.

On 03/01/2013 09:49 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???


On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
 

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out. 

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

He Guys
Well it's neat to see all the excitement that 
has been stirred up with the DiZ Pig Rig!
Now, we need to find some  "Watering Holes  for our group to hang out at so we can go there and see who is calling CQ. 3564 and 7122 seem like candidates for 40 and 80, but how about 20m?
Do we move up a little to 14.062? 
Just a thought for you guys to kick around.
We seem to have a new found presence on the QRP world and I think it would be neat to have a place to meet up on the bands!
Thanks 
Johnny AC0BQ




Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

John Lonigro
 

Putting the pigrig on 7122 might be super easy, but what happens when you have to move up or down a little when that frequency is busy?

John AA0VE

On 03/01/2013 10:19 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

Never mind, looks like changing crystals would be a whole lot easier.

On 03/01/2013 09:49 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???


On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
 

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out. 
 
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

He Guys
Well it's neat to see all the excitement that 
has been stirred up with the DiZ Pig Rig!
Now, we need to find some  "Watering Holes  for our group to hang out at so we can go there and see who is calling CQ. 3564 and 7122 seem like candidates for 40 and 80, but how about 20m?
Do we move up a little to 14.062? 
Just a thought for you guys to kick around.
We seem to have a new found presence on the QRP world and I think it would be neat to have a place to meet up on the bands!
Thanks 
Johnny AC0BQ




Re: QRPspots Android App [FINDINGS]

kb4qqj
 

 
Hands down, no comparison the app is three times faster access than direct from the phone!
Using the phone from 'unlock' to ready to type takes 18 seconds via the web.
The very same thing using Dave's app takes almost 6 seconds...
Thanks Dave and Thanks Terry for posting.
 
Randy_KB4QQJ
 

In a message dated 3/2/2013 3:21:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, KB4QQJ@... writes:
I also use Hamlog,NKCCluster, and Morse code (for public viewing decodes cw) on my Samson Galaxy.
It interfaces well with the KX3 via Pigtail.
 
Randy_KB4QQJ
 
In a message dated 3/1/2013 10:25:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, nick-wa5bdu@... writes:
For the iPhone though, there is an app called HamLog that has a button
to take you directly there.


Re: QRPspots Android App

kb4qqj
 

Thanks Mike,
That makes sense. My phone does all of that via the web and at about the same speed, but I do notice the apps are accessing QRZ and some of the clusters differently. I've just noticed that after playing with the new QRPSPOTS app. I think if I were in a remote areas where there was no 3g/4g or WI-FI the app woud do far better than the direct method. It seems that way anyhow. I'll eventually test it this weekend from some sites I know I don't normally get web access from with the Galaxy.
Thanks for the info.
 
Randy_KB4QQJ
 

In a message dated 3/1/2013 11:01:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wb9dlc@... writes:
 



I'll take a stab at this. I've only had my Android tablet (Google Nexus 7) since Christmas, so I still have a lot to learn.

It appears to me that you can access the internet and web pages with a smart phone or tablet, but the screen typically is much smaller and it is challenging to move around the page and zoom in and enter data, etc.

A well designed app is typically formatted for the smaller screen and makes use of some of the very neat features of the phone or tablet such as auto-rotation for portrait or landscape, GPS positioning so the app knows where you are, screen zoom, etc.

A well written app is typically much easier than accessing via the web. And it provides easy access

Many websites can sense your browser type and automatically route you to a "mobile' website designed for smaller devices. Kinda a cross between a normal wesite and an app.

QRZ.com even has an Android app - QRZDROID - t access callsigns quickly and in a simple format.

Hope that helps.

Mike Barrell / wb9dlc
http://wb9dlc.com

--- In 4sqrp@..., Bill Cromwell wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 20:47 -0600, Johnny Matlock wrote:
> >
> >
> > OK, I'll bite and show my modern device ignorance. ;-)
> >
> > Terry if you see this first you can disregard my direct email.
> > I'm going to go ahead and embarrass myself. This is basically
> > a copy of an offlist email I sent Terry.
> >
> > What the difference in the new QRPSPOTS app and just doing it
> > direct from my android cell phone? I've been accessing
> > QRPSPOTS from my android cell phone (Samsung Galaxy II 4g) for
> > over a year now. While I know a little bit about antennas and
> > radios, I'm not a computer/cell phone/android person. It is a
> > cool app and it may be that all android devices can't access
> > that page like the Galaxy does?
> > It might be a simple or basic question but I am just
> > curious to know the difference.
> >
> > I just did a very quick and simple test post using my cell
> > direct first and then via the new app and don't see any
> > operational or speed differences.
> >
> > Cheerfully awaiting the most obvious and embarrassing answer,
> >
> > Randy_KB4QQJ
>
> Hi,
>
> I wondered the same thing when I saw that. I have one of those "smart
> alec" phones but I just use my computer. I have used the phone for
> accessing web pages... so..
>
> What is the attraction?
>
> 73,
>
> Bill KU8H
>


Re: QRPspots Android App

kb4qqj
 

I also use Hamlog,NKCCluster, and Morse code (for public viewing decodes cw) on my Samson Galaxy.
It interfaces well with the KX3 via Pigtail.
 
Randy_KB4QQJ
 

In a message dated 3/1/2013 10:25:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, nick-wa5bdu@... writes:
For the iPhone though, there is an app called HamLog that has a button
to take you directly there.


Re: Ur CW signal

John C. Demuth - K8CQA
 

Hi, George,

You might want to check the transmitter oscillator crystal.  I recall a very similar incident back in the 1960s when WA8JTA's Ameco TX-62 suddenly began putting out signals every 25kHz or so … he was using an 8mHz crystal, multiplied 18X to reach the two meter band.  He changed crystals, and the problem was solved.  He could never use that first crystal again; any attempt to utilize it resulted in multiple outputs.  Yours sounds very similar, and would appear to give similar results if you multiplied it to reach 2 meters.  I wish you the best in locating the problem!  72/73 de K8CQA


Re: Ur CW signal

George H. Gates
 

Yes.  Geo/W2BPI
 

In a message dated 3/1/2013 11:39:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, barneyro@... writes:
 




Have you done the alignment yet?

Barney



On 3/1/2013 9:29 AM, w2bpi1@... wrote:
 

 
Oh Oh just got this report!! Any ideas what could cause this?  Tnx Geo/W2BPI
From: polarmail@...
To: w2bpi1@...
Sent: 3/1/2013 10:06:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Ur CW signal
 
Hi George,
 
Listening to you on 40 meters this morning in QSO with W8QP.
I tried to call you first but couldn't figure out which signal was your findamental
as you are radiating on the whole band 1.2khz apart.
Thought you might want to know about it before an OO sights in on you.
 
73,
Rick W3BI
Allentown PA


Re: Ur CW signal

Barney <barneyro@...>
 




Have you done the alignment yet?

Barney



On 3/1/2013 9:29 AM, w2bpi1@... wrote:
 

 
Oh Oh just got this report!! Any ideas what could cause this?  Tnx Geo/W2BPI
From: polarmail@...
To: w2bpi1@...
Sent: 3/1/2013 10:06:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Ur CW signal
 
Hi George,
 
Listening to you on 40 meters this morning in QSO with W8QP.
I tried to call you first but couldn't figure out which signal was your findamental
as you are radiating on the whole band 1.2khz apart.
Thought you might want to know about it before an OO sights in on you.
 
73,
Rick W3BI
Allentown PA


Re: WEd Nite CW Net

wynger99@yahoo.com
 

Hi all
Just chiming in on the dah count ......Dale WN0WWY (15 dahs)  hi hi

Hope to c u all at Branson... 72  Dale




From: "KB4QQJ@..."
To: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 2:05 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] WEd Nite CW Net

 
WOW!!!
I sure am glad to see someone with more DAHS than me....  :-))
 
Randy_KB4QQJ
 
In a message dated 2/28/2013 1:56:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wa0itp@... writes:
 
Great night on 80M CW last night. We had 20 checkins with two first timers. I
was especially pleased to see my long time Iowegian friend W0PWE, Jerry Hall,
check in. I liked The furthest distance was KN2G Ken Gies in New York. Both of
thse gentleman were first timers to the net. I was plagued with intermittent
short and fierce neighborhood QRN so I'm sri if I didnt get your right away.

Making it in were:

N0NBD Paul HUMBOLDT, KS
K0MC Mike STRATTON, CO
AC0BQ Johnny LEBO, KS
KD4OBQ Pat CHEYENNE, OK
N0JRN Jerry Springfield, MO
N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
W2SH Chas MILLINGTON, NJ
WR9H Herb ROCKFORD, IL
NO0N Barney CLUBB, MO
W0CH Dave SENECA, MO
W0PWE JERRY JOHNSTON, IA 1rst timer, tnx Jerry
WB0QQT Steve LINCOLN, NE
W4RK Bill JEFFERSON CITY, MO
KB4QQJ Randy BURLINGTON, NC
N0SM Steve OTTUMWA, IA
N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
KD4OBQ Pat CHEYENNE, OK
KI8R Mike LANCASTER, OH
KN2G KEN FORT PLAIN, NY 1rst timer, tnx Ken
WR9H Herb ROCKFORD, IL

Thank to all who made it and also to those who tried. cu next week.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com




Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

David Martin <davemrtn@...>
 

Never mind, looks like changing crystals would be a whole lot easier.

On 03/01/2013 09:49 PM, David Martin wrote:
 

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???


On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
 

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out. 
 
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

He Guys
Well it's neat to see all the excitement that 
has been stirred up with the DiZ Pig Rig!
Now, we need to find some  "Watering Holes  for our group to hang out at so we can go there and see who is calling CQ. 3564 and 7122 seem like candidates for 40 and 80, but how about 20m?
Do we move up a little to 14.062? 
Just a thought for you guys to kick around.
We seem to have a new found presence on the QRP world and I think it would be neat to have a place to meet up on the bands!
Thanks 
Johnny AC0BQ


--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Guns don't kill people, any more than spoons & forks cause obesity.

 



--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Guns don't kill people, any more than spoons & forks cause obesity.

 


Re: QRPspots Android App

wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...>
 

I'll take a stab at this. I've only had my Android tablet (Google Nexus 7) since Christmas, so I still have a lot to learn.

It appears to me that you can access the internet and web pages with a smart phone or tablet, but the screen typically is much smaller and it is challenging to move around the page and zoom in and enter data, etc.

A well designed app is typically formatted for the smaller screen and makes use of some of the very neat features of the phone or tablet such as auto-rotation for portrait or landscape, GPS positioning so the app knows where you are, screen zoom, etc.

A well written app is typically much easier than accessing via the web. And it provides easy access

Many websites can sense your browser type and automatically route you to a "mobile' website designed for smaller devices. Kinda a cross between a normal wesite and an app.

QRZ.com even has an Android app - QRZDROID - t access callsigns quickly and in a simple format.

Hope that helps.

Mike Barrell / wb9dlc
http://wb9dlc.com

--- In 4sqrp@..., Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:

On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 20:47 -0600, Johnny Matlock wrote:


OK, I'll bite and show my modern device ignorance. ;-)

Terry if you see this first you can disregard my direct email.
I'm going to go ahead and embarrass myself. This is basically
a copy of an offlist email I sent Terry.

What the difference in the new QRPSPOTS app and just doing it
direct from my android cell phone? I've been accessing
QRPSPOTS from my android cell phone (Samsung Galaxy II 4g) for
over a year now. While I know a little bit about antennas and
radios, I'm not a computer/cell phone/android person. It is a
cool app and it may be that all android devices can't access
that page like the Galaxy does?
It might be a simple or basic question but I am just
curious to know the difference.

I just did a very quick and simple test post using my cell
direct first and then via the new app and don't see any
operational or speed differences.

Cheerfully awaiting the most obvious and embarrassing answer,

Randy_KB4QQJ
Hi,

I wondered the same thing when I saw that. I have one of those "smart
alec" phones but I just use my computer. I have used the phone for
accessing web pages... so..

What is the attraction?

73,

Bill KU8H


Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

David Martin <davemrtn@...>
 

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???


On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
 

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out. 
 
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

He Guys
Well it's neat to see all the excitement that 
has been stirred up with the DiZ Pig Rig!
Now, we need to find some  "Watering Holes  for our group to hang out at so we can go there and see who is calling CQ. 3564 and 7122 seem like candidates for 40 and 80, but how about 20m?
Do we move up a little to 14.062? 
Just a thought for you guys to kick around.
We seem to have a new found presence on the QRP world and I think it would be neat to have a place to meet up on the bands!
Thanks 
Johnny AC0BQ


--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Guns don't kill people, any more than spoons & forks cause obesity.

 


Re: Pig Rig

dnorbury
 

The enthusiasm for this rig is fantastic! I haven't been rock-bound for a long, long time but it really brings back some great memories (and some really frustrating ones!). I just ordered the kit which looks like a great deal and hope to catch a lot of you on the air.

72/73, Dave, KD6A

--- In 4sqrp@..., "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

http://kitsandparts.com/

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com



Re: QRPspots Android App

Nick-WA5BDU
 

I guess any phone with a browser can get to QRPSpots.

For the iPhone though, there is an app called HamLog that has a button to take you directly there.

HamLog is a cool program allowing simple logging and the ability to email an ADIF of your log to your main PC. In addition, there are lots of other functions under "Tools", including QRPSpots.

72-

Nick, WA5BDU


Re: Pig Rig

Rick Bennett
 

That is too funny.  The flu hasn't quite made it to my shack yet, but I think it is pretty contagious...

de KC0PET, Rick


 

I guess it could be called the 4 State Swine Flu!! 

My construction starts this weekend I hope!
72
Johnny AC0BQ


On Friday, March 1, 2013, wrote:
 

jump, jump, jump!!  ;-)
 
Randy_KB4QQJ
 
In a message dated 3/1/2013 9:36:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wayne.dillon@... writes:
 

This PigRig thing is getting infectious, well maybe I'm gonna jump as well, hmmmm...

God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH