Date   

Need Stationmaster for Ozarkcon 2017

Paul Smith
 

Hello All,

 Our traditional Stationmaster Bart Lawson W0IIT will be recovering from surgery and will not be able to make Ozarkcon. Is there anyone pre-registered or anyone coming that would like to do the job. One thing is for sure. You will wrack up a TON of contacts over the weekend. I don't think Bart ran the station continuously and even had guys spell him off. If you would be interested in doing this I would appreciate hearing it. Call my if you wish at 620-432-1586

Thanks in advance

Paul Smith N0NBD


Ozarkcon Chairman


Sent from Outlook


SSS is tomorrow

John Lonigro
 

Don't forget to move your clocks forward an hour. Then don't forget the SSS is tomorrow night, from 7:00-9:00 pm (CDT). As usual, the rules are on the 4SQRP.com website, plus there's a link to them from the qrpcontest.com website. That's also where you go to report your score.

Let's try to break 20 participants tomorrow night. I hope to be able to try myself, with my lousy antenna and RF noisy furnace.

72 and GLC (Good Luck in the Contest),

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator


Re: Items for sale

Tim N9PUZ
 

Mike --

What kind of shape is the Bird 43 in? Do you have just VHF slugs? How many?

Tim N9PUZ

On 3/11/2017 12:34 PM, w9qs@comcast.net [4sqrp] wrote:


I want to give the 4SQRP group first shot at the following.

I hope to be able to deliver these at Ozarkcon to save shipping.

QPR Quarterly 1988 through April 2015 (Missing Winter 2014) $50.00

FDIM Conference Proceedings 1998 - 2016 (Missing 2011) $20.00)

Bird 43 Wattmeter with leather case and VHF inserts. $125.00

PIC-EL III Programmer with ZIF socket (One trace repaired on
reverse) $40.00

K1MG Digital Clock/Counter Kit $10.00


Please contact me of list and thanks for the bandwidth.

Mike, W9QS


Items for sale

w9qs@...
 

I want to give the 4SQRP group first shot at the following.

I hope to be able to deliver these at Ozarkcon to save shipping.

QPR Quarterly  1988  through April 2015  (Missing Winter 2014)    $50.00

FDIM Conference Proceedings    1998 - 2016  (Missing 2011)    $20.00)

Bird 43 Wattmeter with leather case and VHF inserts.    $125.00   

PIC-EL III Programmer with ZIF socket  (One trace repaired  on reverse)   $40.00

K1MG Digital Clock/Counter Kit  $10.00


Please contact me of list and thanks for the bandwidth.

Mike, W9QS


Re: OZARCON

Dick Hammond
 

 Looking forward to it.  Dick,  n0tgr

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Good Morning

Just a note to let everyone know that the on line registration for OZARCON will only be open for approximately 2 more weeks.
If you have been thinking about signing up, now is the time.

Paul has a great line up of speakers, looks like the swap tables are full up, and of course the home brew, wacky key contest, and K0N station are always hit!!

I don't want to forget the  Friday night build session, the HF Fox Hunt, the Friday night Banqet (banquet is additional) and the free Lunch on Saturday.


Come join us for Qrp fun, good food, and great friends!!
Hope to cu all there!!
72
Johnny AC0BQ 
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile



OZARCON

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Good Morning
Just a note to let everyone know that the on line registration for OZARCON will only be open for approximately 2 more weeks.
If you have been thinking about signing up, now is the time.

Paul has a great line up of speakers, looks like the swap tables are full up, and of course the home brew, wacky key contest, and K0N station are always hit!!

I don't want to forget the  Friday night build session, the HF Fox Hunt, the Friday night Banqet (banquet is additional) and the free Lunch on Saturday.


Come join us for Qrp fun, good food, and great friends!!
Hope to cu all there!!
72
Johnny AC0BQ 
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile


Re: Big Storms in our area

davemrtn
 

01:45Z and looks now like worst of storm has passed over Branson with no damage or injuries.

Warnings re now starting to pop up in Northern Ar as storm moves towards us.

For the time being, we in MH are under a severe Thunderstorm warning.


David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar. -----------------------------------------

On 3/9/2017 19:18, WA0ITP wrote:
Not again!  Hope they miss the Stonecastle
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 3/9/2017 6:59 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 

Tornado Warnings in Branson area right now.


--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar. -----------------------------------------




Re: Big Storms in our area

WA0ITP
 

Not again!  Hope they miss the Stonecastle
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 3/9/2017 6:59 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] wrote:

 

Tornado Warnings in Branson area right now.


--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar. -----------------------------------------



Big Storms in our area

davemrtn
 

Tornado Warnings in Branson area right now.


--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar. -----------------------------------------


Re: An invitation from the 4SQRP Group

Wayne Dillon
 

Oh, I nearly forgot, don't forget to join in the Second Sunday Sprint this weekend. Details on the 4SQRP web page.
Again welcome aboard and we're very glad to have you along.
Blessings
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:36 AM, William McFadden <william@...> wrote:
Hello, Wayne.

Thank you for the invitation--I've joined the Yahoo Group.

Tnx es 73,

Eric, WD8RIF
http://wd8rif.com/radio.htm

On 3/9/2017 11:26 AM, Wayne Dillon wrote:

March 9, 2017

Hello Eric,

I had a note from one of our members after a FB QSO with you

And he asked that I invite you to the 4SQRP group, a task that

 I am happy to do.

I’m the Membership Chairman for the Four State QRP Group, and
this is an invitation to join. We are a group of 1300
QRP minded hams who are active in QRP operating
and building, our web home is here:
http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

There are no costs of any kind associated with
membership. All that's required to join is to sign up
for our email reflector: Click the membership button
 on our home page. There is an option to sign up without
joining the Yahoo group in case you have an
aversion to Yahoo as some do.

The reflector is mannerly and not as busy as some
so it won't clog your inbox. We're happy to report that
the organization is healthy and growing steadily.

We provide kits to the QRP community in order to
finance an annual conference, OzarkCon,
http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php.
I like to say that it's the premier QRP conference in
the Central time zone.

We have "comfortable" nets each Wednesday night,
all are welcome so please feel free to check in, we'd
like to hear from you. In our case "comfortable"
means not high speed but your speed, and no strict
net protocol. Just check in and say hello. Net
reminders are posted on the reflector each Wednesday,
and after the nets, a list of check-ins is posted on
the reflector.

Please check us out, we hope to see you on the
membership list and meet you on the nets soon.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, Wayne S. Dillon – NQ0RP 

 


--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186

--

William Eric McFadden, WD8RIF
Athens, Ohio
http://mcfaddenphoto.com



--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186


80m Net??

w2sh@...
 

Just had a short QSO with WA9PWP and am QRX for any net calls.


72,


Chas, W2SH


Re: Net Tonight?

w2sh@...
 


Nothing heard a few minutes later, Wayne.


Just finished a short QSO on 3,563.90 wid W1AWB es listening for 4SQRP.  Will give a few 4S calls.


Chas, W2SH

                                                          


From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:42 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Johnny Matlock
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Net Tonight?
 
 

3.564 on now

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Ge all

Did I miss the net announcement?
Thanks
72
Johnny AC0BQ 
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile




--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186


Re: Net Tonight?

Wayne Dillon
 

3.564 on now

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Ge all

Did I miss the net announcement?
Thanks
72
Johnny AC0BQ 
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile




--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186


Net Tonight?

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge all
Did I miss the net announcement?
Thanks
72
Johnny AC0BQ 
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile


Re: SSS is coming up

Roy Parker
 

Maybe ask for a "low height" multiplier for antenna at less than 4 feet up?


On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:25 am, 'AG1P Ron' ag1p@... [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Yesterday’s gale sent my loop antenna to the antenna-eating dune. Another gale coming in tomorrow thru Friday so probably will have to pass on this month.  

 

72 - Ron - AG1P

 

From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:33 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; John R. Lonigro
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] SSS is coming up

 

 

Gm All

I need to clarify my statement from last night.

I did not intended to modify the rules for the sprint by saying "Bayou Jumpers will be given preference"

I intended to say that I will be listening on or around 7.122 for our Rock bound friends.

Cu all there!

72

Johnny AC0BQ 

 

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 7:56 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Thanks John for the reminder

 

While the bands aren't very good, we still can make contacts.

 

Come join us guys for a couple hours of good old fashioned CW fun!

Bayou Jumper operators will be given preference to 7.121, 7.122!!

 

72

Johnny AC0BQ 

Cu there 

 

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 12:46 PM 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

 

This Sunday, March 12th, is the monthly Second Sunday Sprint (SSS).
Don't forget to set your clocks forward if you observe Daylight Saving
Time in your area. The Sprint starts at 7:00 pm (CDT) and runs for 2
hours. That's 8:00 EDT and 5:00 PDT (if I did my math correctly). Go
to 4SQRP.com and click on "on air activities" or else go to
qrpcontest.com. Either one will point you to the Sprint rules. You must
log your entries on the qrpcontest.com site.

We had something like 14-15 participants in February. Let's try for
closer to 20 in March. That would be fantastic and would give me
another opportunity to mess up reporting the results (hi).

Don't forget to search for the Bayou Jumpers, all pretty much located
below 7122.

As an advanced warning, the APRIL SSS falls on Ozarkcon weekend. I'm not
going to mess around with trying to change the date of the Sprint to an
alternate weekend. Most people should be back at their QTH by Sunday
night anyway.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile


Re: SSS is coming up

AG1P Ron
 

Yesterday’s gale sent my loop antenna to the antenna-eating dune. Another gale coming in tomorrow thru Friday so probably will have to pass on this month.  

 

72 - Ron - AG1P

 

From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:33 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; John R. Lonigro
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] SSS is coming up

 

 

Gm All

I need to clarify my statement from last night.

I did not intended to modify the rules for the sprint by saying "Bayou Jumpers will be given preference"

I intended to say that I will be listening on or around 7.122 for our Rock bound friends.

Cu all there!

72

Johnny AC0BQ 

 

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 7:56 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Thanks John for the reminder

 

While the bands aren't very good, we still can make contacts.

 

Come join us guys for a couple hours of good old fashioned CW fun!

Bayou Jumper operators will be given preference to 7.121, 7.122!!

 

72

Johnny AC0BQ 

Cu there 

 

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 12:46 PM 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

 

This Sunday, March 12th, is the monthly Second Sunday Sprint (SSS).
Don't forget to set your clocks forward if you observe Daylight Saving
Time in your area. The Sprint starts at 7:00 pm (CDT) and runs for 2
hours. That's 8:00 EDT and 5:00 PDT (if I did my math correctly). Go
to 4SQRP.com and click on "on air activities" or else go to
qrpcontest.com. Either one will point you to the Sprint rules. You must
log your entries on the qrpcontest.com site.

We had something like 14-15 participants in February. Let's try for
closer to 20 in March. That would be fantastic and would give me
another opportunity to mess up reporting the results (hi).

Don't forget to search for the Bayou Jumpers, all pretty much located
below 7122.

As an advanced warning, the APRIL SSS falls on Ozarkcon weekend. I'm not
going to mess around with trying to change the date of the Sprint to an
alternate weekend. Most people should be back at their QTH by Sunday
night anyway.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile


Re: SSS this coming Sunday

John Lonigro
 

For practical purposes, consider SPC to be State (MO, AR, HI, etc).  I think I recall one Canadian contact and no other countries being reported, but could be wrong.  We can always hope...

I'll consider all these emails about SPC to be the 2nd reminder about the SSS and won't bother everyone with another reminder for a few days.

72,
John, AA0VE


On 03/08/2017 10:07 AM, RCWeeks neotoxo54@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 

ALSO, QRZ has a list using a map or list...that provides the info too.

Link...  https://www.qrz.com/atlas


On 03/08/2017 09:42 AM, Douglas Shuit douglasshuit@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 
Saw your SSS comming up thought I might give it a try, but what is SPC?
72
AB9QP
Doug


On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:34 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:


 
Good morning all,
Please remember that if you work a non 4stater (especially if they are a QRPer) drop me a note with their callsign and if possible name and I will drop them "wayneogram" inviting them to our group. Our membership currently stands at 1330 members - outstanding effort folks. Could we get to 1400 bu Ocon?
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186





Re: SSS this coming Sunday

RCWeeks <neotoxo54@...>
 

ALSO, QRZ has a list using a map or list...that provides the info too.

Link...  https://www.qrz.com/atlas


On 03/08/2017 09:42 AM, Douglas Shuit douglasshuit@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 
Saw your SSS comming up thought I might give it a try, but what is SPC?
72
AB9QP
Doug


On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:34 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:


 
Good morning all,
Please remember that if you work a non 4stater (especially if they are a QRPer) drop me a note with their callsign and if possible name and I will drop them "wayneogram" inviting them to our group. Our membership currently stands at 1330 members - outstanding effort folks. Could we get to 1400 bu Ocon?
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186




Re: SSS this coming Sunday

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>
 

SPC = State...Province...Country
I.E.   AR = Arkansas
YT = Yukon Territory
USA/CA/FR etc.  = USA...Canada...France...
ARRL.ORG has a full listing on their website....just search for SPC...

Good Luck,

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Mar 8, 2017, at 09:42, Douglas Shuit douglasshuit@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

 

Saw your SSS comming up thought I might give it a try, but what is SPC?
72
AB9QP
Doug


On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:34 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:


 
Good morning all,
Please remember that if you work a non 4stater (especially if they are a QRPer) drop me a note with their callsign and if possible name and I will drop them "wayneogram" inviting them to our group. Our membership currently stands at 1330 members - outstanding effort folks. Could we get to 1400 bu Ocon?
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186



Re: SSS this coming Sunday

Douglas Shuit
 

Saw your SSS comming up thought I might give it a try, but what is SPC?
72
AB9QP
Doug


On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:34 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:


 
Good morning all,
Please remember that if you work a non 4stater (especially if they are a QRPer) drop me a note with their callsign and if possible name and I will drop them "wayneogram" inviting them to our group. Our membership currently stands at 1330 members - outstanding effort folks. Could we get to 1400 bu Ocon?
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--
 
QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 
 
I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17
 
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186


11181 - 11200 of 25064