Date   

Re: [SPAM]Re: [4sqrp] Neat little DC-DC Module

Sean Edwards
 

I found mine on eBay.

- Sean Edwards
AD0QG

On Jun 20, 2016 8:56 AM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:
GM Dan and Sean,

Do you have a link for these. I've been unable to find them and am curious.  May have a use for one especially if its a buck boost regulator. 
Thanx much.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 6/19/2016 9:04 PM, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 

I bought a pack of 10 last year, for $1 each.  There was no shipping fee but they took 6 weeks to get here.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Jun 19, 2016 8:52 PM, "on30ng@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.


It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together. 


I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.


Dan

KB9JLO



Re: [SPAM]Re: [4sqrp] Neat little DC-DC Module

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>
 

link to a full range of converters



SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Jun 20, 2016, at 08:56, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

 

GM Dan and Sean,

Do you have a link for these. I've been unable to find them and am curious.  May have a use for one especially if its a buck boost regulator. 
Thanx much.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 6/19/2016 9:04 PM, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 

I bought a pack of 10 last year, for $1 each.  There was no shipping fee but they took 6 weeks to get here.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Jun 19, 2016 8:52 PM, "on30ng@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.


It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together. 


I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.


Dan

KB9JLO



Re: [SPAM]Re: [4sqrp] Neat little DC-DC Module

WA0ITP
 

GM Dan and Sean,

Do you have a link for these. I've been unable to find them and am curious.  May have a use for one especially if its a buck boost regulator. 
Thanx much.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 6/19/2016 9:04 PM, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] wrote:

 

I bought a pack of 10 last year, for $1 each.  There was no shipping fee but they took 6 weeks to get here.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Jun 19, 2016 8:52 PM, "on30ng@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.


It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together. 


I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.


Dan

KB9JLO



Re: Neat little DC-DC Module

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>
 

I purchased something similar called a Buck converter for powering my qrp rig and attachments to it like a Zero-Beat, Hi-Per-Mite, etc.
I use it to bump down approximately 18 VDC from a set of 4 Lipo batteries down to 13.8 to a little junction box that distributes power to 4 outlets.
Really like the setup...plenty of power so far.
Will get to really test it out during the upcoming Field Day events.

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Jun 19, 2016, at 21:04, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

 

I bought a pack of 10 last year, for $1 each.  There was no shipping fee but they took 6 weeks to get here.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Jun 19, 2016 8:52 PM, "on30ng@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.


It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together. 


I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.


Dan

KB9JLO


Re: Neat little DC-DC Module [1 Attachment]

Sean Edwards
 

I bought a pack of 10 last year, for $1 each.  There was no shipping fee but they took 6 weeks to get here.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Jun 19, 2016 8:52 PM, "on30ng@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.


It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together. 


I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.


Dan

KB9JLO


Neat little DC-DC Module

Dan Reynolds
 

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.


It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together. 


I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.


Dan

KB9JLO


ZZRX-40 On cover of July QST

Darryl J Kelly
 

Subject says it all.
Darryl, KK5IB



Re: CQ CQ CQ

Johnny AC0BQ
 

I have my radio on Now, Paul
Just saw your post 
72
Johnny AC0BQ


On Friday, June 17, 2016, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

Im hearing a few signals on 40 so I am calling and listening on 7122
de Paul N0NBD



--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..




CQ CQ CQ

Paul Smith
 

Im hearing a few signals on 40 so I am calling and listening on 7122
de Paul N0NBD


Re: 2016 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt

WA0ITP
 

GA LArry,

Pse assign a number for me.

Terry Fletcher,  WA0ITP
Iowa and a National Park in Iowa, probably West Branch.  Don't know the ID number yet.
Would like to have nr 77 if possible, its my age.

tnx much
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 6/16/2016 7:42 PM, 'Larry W2LJ' w2lj@... [4sqrp] wrote:

This coming Monday, June 20th is the First Day of Summer.

And, as we have done for the last 4 years, the NJQRP Club will celebrate by issuing Skeeter numbers for the 5th Annual NJQRP Skeeter Hunt, which will take place this year on the third Sunday of August, 8/21.

For 2016, the Skeeter Hunt is incorporating NPOTA, the ARRL's  National Parks on the Air program.  An additional 100 Bonus points will be added to your score if you activate one of the listed 481 National Park entities. https://npota.arrl.org  NPOTA fits right in with the express purpose of the Skeeter Hunt, which is to get you and your QRP equipment out into the fresh air and sunshine (hopefully) in order to have one heckuva a great time!

To register for a Skeeter number, simply send an e-mail to w2lj@... or w2ljqrp@... - please state your name, call and from which state or NPOTA entity yoiu will activate.  If you want to activate an entity; and are not sure which one, you can always decide that later.  But for the purposes of issung a Skeeter number, please list your state as a minimum, in your request. Please note that Skeeter numbers are issued on a first come, first served basis.

Numbers will begin to be issued on Monday and a copy of the roster will be posted to Google sheets.  The link will be posted Monday evening.

The NPOTA program has been a huge success so far!  QRPers are know for getting out into the field and operating portable. Let's see how many NPOTA entities we can "light up" on Sunday, August 21st!

72 de Larry W2LJ
NJQRP Skeeter Hunt Manager

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016
View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@... 
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    4sqrp-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/




2016 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt

Larry W2LJ <w2lj@...>
 

This coming Monday, June 20th is the First Day of Summer.

And, as we have done for the last 4 years, the NJQRP Club will celebrate by issuing Skeeter numbers for the 5th Annual NJQRP Skeeter Hunt, which will take place this year on the third Sunday of August, 8/21.

For 2016, the Skeeter Hunt is incorporating NPOTA, the ARRL's National Parks on the Air program. An additional 100 Bonus points will be added to your score if you activate one of the listed 481 National Park entities. https://npota.arrl.org NPOTA fits right in with the express purpose of the Skeeter Hunt, which is to get you and your QRP equipment out into the fresh air and sunshine (hopefully) in order to have one heckuva a great time!

To register for a Skeeter number, simply send an e-mail to w2lj@arrl.net or w2ljqrp@gmail.com - please state your name, call and from which state or NPOTA entity yoiu will activate. If you want to activate an entity; and are not sure which one, you can always decide that later. But for the purposes of issung a Skeeter number, please list your state as a minimum, in your request. Please note that Skeeter numbers are issued on a first come, first served basis.

Numbers will begin to be issued on Monday and a copy of the roster will be posted to Google sheets. The link will be posted Monday evening.

The NPOTA program has been a huge success so far! QRPers are know for getting out into the field and operating portable. Let's see how many NPOTA entities we can "light up" on Sunday, August 21st!

72 de Larry W2LJ
NJQRP Skeeter Hunt Manager


Re: June SSS Winner

John Lonigro
 

Jim:
15 minutes, yes.  15 seconds, NO.  But thanks for the report.

72,

John AA0VE

On 06/16/2016 05:15 PM, Jim Larsen wrote:
I can speak for Anchorage...there were no signals (zero) on 20 meters.  Does turning the radio on and then off in 15 seconds count as participation?  :-)

73, Jim, AL7FS

Jim Larsen, AL7FS
Anchorage Alaska 
1-907-223-3548
http://www.CSTAlaska.com/   Craniosacral Therapy
http://www.AL7FS.us/             QRP Website






On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:14 AM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
We seem to be in the Summer doldrums.  There were three "entries", two
of whom had 0 contacts.  That leaves Gary KF7WNS as the clear winner for
June with 2 points.  Since Gary's two QSOs were with non-4SQRP members,
he was the ONLY member making any contacts during the June Sprint.  If
it were baseball, we'd say Gary threw a shutout.  But it's not
baseball...  Gary will be receiving his certificate in the (e)mail shortly.

I've got a suggestion for July and subsequent sprints and will try to
mention it again right before the contests.  If anyone spends at least
15 minutes listening or operating during the July Sprint, I'd like him
to make an entry on the contest website (qrpcontest.com/4sqrp).  Enter
your score of 0.  Don't be shy. Two of us did that for the June Sprint.
Obviously, if you DO make some contacts, by all means enter them.  My
goal is to see how many people are participating in the Second Sunday
Sprints, regardless of success.  I'd feel a lot better if 10-15 (or
more) people indicated they were participating, but not having any
luck.  In your comment field, you might mention if you tried to reply
and failed, called CQ, or just listened and heard nothing. Or possibly
you heard some people but, for one reason or another, didn't respond.

If the norm is one or two people participating in the Sprints, perhaps
we need to rethink whether we should have monthly sprints at all.

72,

John AA0VE
4SQRP Sprint Coordinator


------------------------------------
Posted by: "John R. Lonigro" <jonigro@...>
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016
View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    4sqrp-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/




Re: June SSS Winner

AL7FS-Jim.Larsen
 

I can speak for Anchorage...there were no signals (zero) on 20 meters.  Does turning the radio on and then off in 15 seconds count as participation?  :-)

73, Jim, AL7FS

Jim Larsen, AL7FS
Anchorage Alaska 
1-907-223-3548
http://www.CSTAlaska.com/   Craniosacral Therapy
http://www.AL7FS.us/             QRP Website






On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:14 AM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
We seem to be in the Summer doldrums.  There were three "entries", two
of whom had 0 contacts.  That leaves Gary KF7WNS as the clear winner for
June with 2 points.  Since Gary's two QSOs were with non-4SQRP members,
he was the ONLY member making any contacts during the June Sprint.  If
it were baseball, we'd say Gary threw a shutout.  But it's not
baseball...  Gary will be receiving his certificate in the (e)mail shortly.

I've got a suggestion for July and subsequent sprints and will try to
mention it again right before the contests.  If anyone spends at least
15 minutes listening or operating during the July Sprint, I'd like him
to make an entry on the contest website (qrpcontest.com/4sqrp).  Enter
your score of 0.  Don't be shy. Two of us did that for the June Sprint.
Obviously, if you DO make some contacts, by all means enter them.  My
goal is to see how many people are participating in the Second Sunday
Sprints, regardless of success.  I'd feel a lot better if 10-15 (or
more) people indicated they were participating, but not having any
luck.  In your comment field, you might mention if you tried to reply
and failed, called CQ, or just listened and heard nothing. Or possibly
you heard some people but, for one reason or another, didn't respond.

If the norm is one or two people participating in the Sprints, perhaps
we need to rethink whether we should have monthly sprints at all.

72,

John AA0VE
4SQRP Sprint Coordinator


------------------------------------
Posted by: "John R. Lonigro" <jonigro@...>
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016
View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4sqrp/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    4sqrp-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/



RMRC CW PRACTICE NET TODAY

Dale Putnam
 

14.0625  2200Z (4PM MT)

7.0625 2220Z (420 PM MT)


Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy


Go Kit Boxes

ai9e_qrp@...
 

Coleman's Military Surplus has 20% off of containers for the next months. http://goo.gl/V7XxL9

FWIW - FYI - Come nifty cammo boxes here.


73 Dave NM0S

 


Weekly Chekins

WA0ITP
 

80 was Brutal last night, but Paul. WA9PWP made it in from WI. He was a 449 to me and gave me a 359. 40 was much better this morning than it was last night. Nick, WA5BDU was an actual 559 to 579. 40 should have been good all around the Four State Area. Thanks Paul and Nick

Hope to do better next week.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com


Wed. night checkins 40M PSK

Dick Hammond
 

WF2F  Richard,  South Bend, IN.
KC0IFQ  Dennis,  Augusta, ks.
Fair net, some qrm and lightning but doable.
C/U all next week.
N0TGR  Dick, Augusta, KS  NCS









Re: Tonights 40m net

Paul Smith
 

I love it too!
 de Paul

________________________________

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:57:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tonights 40m net



On 6/15/2016 7:50 PM, WA0ITP wrote:


72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com<http://www.wa0itp.com>
www.4sqrp.com<http://www.4sqrp.com>

I heard a few characters, but way to noisy here to copy a full call.
Sri Johnny

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com<http://www.wa0itp.com>
www.4sqrp.com<http://www.4sqrp.com>

On 6/15/2016 7:48 PM, Paul Smith <mailto:psmith61@cox.net>
psmith61@cox.net<mailto:psmith61@cox.net> [4sqrp] wrote:


I am on and listening. I have heard a signal or two but ESP here
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>;
wayne.dillon@gmail.com<mailto:wayne.dillon@gmail.com>
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:39:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tonights 40m net



Ge Wayne
If the lighting to the west isn't too close, I will give it a shot!
72
Johnny

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016, Wayne Dillon
wayne.dillon@gmail.com<mailto:wayne.dillon@gmail.com><mailto:wayne.dillon@gmail.com><mailto:wayne.dillon@gmail.com><mailto:wayne.dillon@gmail.com>
[4sqrp]
<4sqrp@yahoogroups.com<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com><mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com><mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com><mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>>
wrote:


Sorry folks,
I'm still at work and won't be home in time for the net.
Apologies to all
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP - EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we
cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686


--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..
[https://col125.afx.ms/att/GetInline.aspx?messageid=6ed980af-3352-11e6-a3dc-00215ad80a28&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3apart17.02090902.07040809%40mchsi.com&cid=8c4fbb980b9f2ca8&hm__login=n0nbd&hm__domain=outlook.com&ip=10.13.238.8&d=d3582&mf=0&hm__ts=Thu%2c%2016%20Jun%202016%2000%3a47%3a30%20GMT&st=%280003BFFDD5DDFF75%29&hm__ha=01_aa3a2ff7b20d4d9ac7fd6c2e8605e5d7ebb1b00b28f3c0aa6521bffd5d4e3048&oneredir=1<https://col125.afx.ms/att/GetInline.aspx?messageid=6ed980af-3352-11e6-a3dc-00215ad80a28&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid:part17.02090902.07040809%40mchsi.com&cid=8c4fbb980b9f2ca8&hm__login=n0nbd&hm__domain=outlook.com&ip=10.13.238.8&d=d3582&mf=0&hm__ts=Thu%2c%2016%20Jun%202016%2000:47:30%20GMT&st=%280003BFFDD5DDFF75%29&hm__ha=01_aa3a2ff7b20d4d9ac7fd6c2e8605e5d7ebb1b00b28f3c0aa6521bffd5d4e3048&oneredir=1>]






Re: Tonights 40m net

WA0ITP
 

On 6/15/2016 7:50 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
I heard a few characters, but way to noisy here to copy a full call.  Sri Johnny
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 6/15/2016 7:48 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:
 

I am on and listening. I have heard a signal or two but ESP here
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
> To: 4sqrp@...; wayne.dillon@...
> From: 4sqrp@...
> Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:39:38 -0500
> Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tonights 40m net
>
>
>
> Ge Wayne
> If the lighting to the west isn't too close, I will give it a shot!
> 72
> Johnny
>
> On Wednesday, June 15, 2016, Wayne Dillon
> wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]
> <4sqrp@...> wrote:
>
>
> Sorry folks,
> I'm still at work and won't be home in time for the net.
> Apologies to all
> 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP
>
> --
>
> QRP - EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.
>
> I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!
>
> Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...
>
> The Lord bless you and keep you
> The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
> The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.
>
> God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP
>
> Joshua 24:14-15
> 2 Cor 5:17
> 1 Jn 2:17
>
> http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php
> Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
> 4SQRP 40m NCS
> 4SQRP #95
> FISTS 17184
> FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
> NAQCC # 0759
> QRP-ARCI #11505
> SKCC #1155T
> SOC #848
> 30MDG#1176
> NEQRP #693
> GORC #192
> DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
>
>
> --
> QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
> 72
> JOHNNY AC0BQ ..
> [https://col125.afx.ms/att/GetInline.aspx?messageid=6ed980af-3352-11e6-a3dc-00215ad80a28&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3apart17.02090902.07040809%40mchsi.com&cid=8c4fbb980b9f2ca8&hm__login=n0nbd&hm__domain=outlook.com&ip=10.13.238.8&d=d3582&mf=0&hm__ts=Thu%2c%2016%20Jun%202016%2000%3a47%3a30%20GMT&st=%280003BFFDD5DDFF75%29&hm__ha=01_aa3a2ff7b20d4d9ac7fd6c2e8605e5d7ebb1b00b28f3c0aa6521bffd5d4e3048&oneredir=1]
>
>
>
>




Re: Tonights 40m net

Johnny AC0BQ
 

Lightning just to the west of me, I am disconnected!
Sorry guys 
72
Johnny 


On Wednesday, June 15, 2016, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
 

I am on and listening. I have heard a signal or two but ESP here
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
> To: 4sqrp@...; wayne.dillon@...
> From: 4sqrp@...
> Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:39:38 -0500
> Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tonights 40m net
>
>
>
> Ge Wayne
> If the lighting to the west isn't too close, I will give it a shot!
> 72
> Johnny
>
> On Wednesday, June 15, 2016, Wayne Dillon
> wayne.dillon@...wayne.dillon@...> [4sqrp]
> <4sqrp@...4sqrp@...>> wrote:
>
>
> Sorry folks,
> I'm still at work and won't be home in time for the net.
> Apologies to all
> 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP
>
> --
>
> QRP - EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.
>
> I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!
>
> Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...
>
> The Lord bless you and keep you
> The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
> The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.
>
> God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP
>
> Joshua 24:14-15
> 2 Cor 5:17
> 1 Jn 2:17
>
> http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php
> Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
> 4SQRP 40m NCS
> 4SQRP #95
> FISTS 17184
> FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
> NAQCC # 0759
> QRP-ARCI #11505
> SKCC #1155T
> SOC #848
> 30MDG#1176
> NEQRP #693
> GORC #192
> DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
>
>
> --
> QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
> 72
> JOHNNY AC0BQ ..
> [https://col125.afx.ms/att/GetInline.aspx?messageid=6ed980af-3352-11e6-a3dc-00215ad80a28&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3apart17.02090902.07040809%40mchsi.com&cid=8c4fbb980b9f2ca8&hm__login=n0nbd&hm__domain=outlook.com&ip=10.13.238.8&d=d3582&mf=0&hm__ts=Thu%2c%2016%20Jun%202016%2000%3a47%3a30%20GMT&st=%280003BFFDD5DDFF75%29&hm__ha=01_aa3a2ff7b20d4d9ac7fd6c2e8605e5d7ebb1b00b28f3c0aa6521bffd5d4e3048&oneredir=1]
>
>
>
>



--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..



13141 - 13160 of 24820