Wilderness Radio KC1 keyer manual

stapp001@...

Good morning,

I am finally building my NorCal40A and KC1. But I misplaced the KC1 manual. Does anyone have a copy they could provide me? I will pay photocopy and postage costs if needed.

Email is stapp001@umn.edu

Thanks very much.
Mike Stapp
KE0WW
Minneapolis

Mike,I have that keyer in my SST-20 meter.
I will check to see if I can locate the manual
BOB  AF2DX

beargyrils@...

I am finally building my NorCal40A and KC1. But I misplaced the KC1 manual. Does anyone have a copy they could provide me? I will pay photocopy and postage costs if needed.

Email is stapp001@...

Thanks very much.
Mike Stapp
KE0WW
Minneapolis

Mike,I finished going through my junk and did not find the manual you need
Very sorry,
BOB AF2DX

beargyrils@...

I am finally building my NorCal40A and KC1. But I misplaced the KC1 manual. Does anyone have a copy they could provide me? I will pay photocopy and postage costs if needed.

Email is stapp001@...

Thanks very much.
Mike Stapp
KE0WW
Minneapolis

stapp001@...

Manual received.

Thanks to Bob AF2DX for looking.
Thanks to Harold N0JUG for sending me a copy.

73,
Mike KE0WW