#170 Lives!

Wayne Dillon

Pig Rig #170 is tuned up and ready to go! trouble is I'm ready for bed. It's been a long day but I got a few minutes to do the final adjustments on #170 and it'll be ready for action tomorrow... as soon as I set the posts for the new porch. Oh well, family duties first.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH