Topics

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 5/2/18 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 2 May 2018
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central or 0100 UTC on 7.122 +-.
NCS will be Bill KV6Z.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at 0130 UTC Thursday (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.

Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

View Event.

ussv dharma

Cant make it after all...finally got maint to let me on the 8th floor roof...lots of corrosion on antenna fittings. took antennas down. and replacing them

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're headed!!

MSGT. Susan Meckley, USA (Ret.)
W7KFI-5  & AFZ4SM

Subject: [4SQRP] Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 5/2/18 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 4:00 PM

Reminder:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:

Wednesday, 2 May 2018

8:00pm to 9:00pm

(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:

40 and 80 Meters

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central or 0100 UTC on
7.122 +-.
NCS will be Bill KV6Z.

Wednesday
evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at 0130 UTC Thursday
(8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The net will be
called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.

Net
control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

View
Event.

Mlike McEwen

I see you are a 5...are you near OKC?  I am a retired Army LTC and looking for other Army folks in this QTH region?  Doc K5OSA

 To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
 Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 4:00 PM

 Reminder:

 Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

 When:

 Wednesday, 2 May 2018

        8:00pm to 9:00pm

 (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

 Where:

 40 and 80 Meters

 The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central or 0100 UTC on
 7.122 +-.
 NCS will be Bill KV6Z.

 Wednesday
 evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at 0130 UTC Thursday
 (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
  The net will be
 called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.

  Net
 control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

 View
 Event.

ussv dharma

Armed Forces Retirement Home, Gulfport, Mississippi

To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2018, 7:34 PM

I see you are a
wrote:
Cant make
it after all...finally got maint to let me on the 8th floor
roof...lots of corrosion on antenna fittings.   took
antennas down. and replacing them

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly
where you're headed!!

MSGT. Susan Meckley, USA (Ret.)

W7KFI-5  & AFZ4SM

On Wed, 5/2/18, main@4SQRP.groups.io