Topics

QRP Banner is online

Walter - K5EST

GE All, the QRP Banner newsletter for April is loaded with "Memories of OzarkCon 2018.

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
........... QRP UP.............
  www.4SQRP.com

Charles W. Powell

Nice.  

Chas - NK8O

On May 6, 2018, at 11:22 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

GE All, the QRP Banner newsletter for April is loaded with "Memories of OzarkCon 2018.

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

W0IIT

Hey Walter,

You really know how to make a guy that missed this year’s OCon hurt:-)  Another great issue of the “Banner”.  Well done!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT

On May 6, 2018, at 11:22 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Well Done Walter.
Thanks
Johnny AC0BQ 

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 11:22 PM Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

K8MEG <k8meg@...>

Fond memories! Thanks Walter!

On Monday, May 7, 2018, 12:22:27 AM EDT, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

bobby rolph

I really enjoyed the pix in the Banner Walter! Thank you so much for a look at Ozarkcon!
Bobby
Kb4qnr.................72

WA0ITP

Another great Banner, thank you Walter, and also to KK5IB for the pictures.  I saw Darryl working with his excellent camera.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
Back to the bench, Winter is too valuable to waste.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 5/6/2018 11:22 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

Walter - K5EST

Thanks Everyone for the compliments, but in my haste to get the QRP Banner published, I did not give credit to our Ozarkcon staff photographer, Darryl - KK5IB, who did an excellent job of covering all the events and happenings at this 2018 Ozarkcon. 

As you attendees noticed, this year's Ocon was pretty busy and do not be surprised if the 2019 version of Ocon gets a bit bigger. Ed - WG5F and myself have already acquired another donating sponsor to the Prize Drawings for next year. This sponsor is very well known for excellent products. Plus there are already guest speakers and more added event sessions in the making. As new speaker and building sessions get firmed up, the moderators of our Group reflector have provided a hashtag for Ozarkcon and everyone gets the news at the same time.

72/73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
...........QRP UP..........

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 11:22 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

Paul Smith

Good work Walter de Paul

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...>
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 2:53 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] QRP Banner is online

Thanks Everyone for the compliments, but in my haste to get the QRP Banner published, I did not give credit to our Ozarkcon staff photographer, Darryl - KK5IB, who did an excellent job of covering all the events and happenings at this 2018 Ozarkcon. 

As you attendees noticed, this year's Ocon was pretty busy and do not be surprised if the 2019 version of Ocon gets a bit bigger. Ed - WG5F and myself have already acquired another donating sponsor to the Prize Drawings for next year. This sponsor is very well known for excellent products. Plus there are already guest speakers and more added event sessions in the making. As new speaker and building sessions get firmed up, the moderators of our Group reflector have provided a hashtag for Ozarkcon and everyone gets the news at the same time.

72/73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
...........QRP UP..........

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 11:22 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com

Everett Catlin

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like I missed a FB time. Hopefully next year.
Ev n5mzx

On Monday, May 7, 2018, 4:22:27 AM UTC, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

See........

Walter Dufrain - K5EST
  www.4SQRP.com