2021 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt Resuts Take Two

Larry Makoski

The log summaries are in and the results have been tallied and the Scoreboard for the 2021 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt is ready for viewing : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-drxnlwD8qJtv0mcTaPzXWB-9tFrU11v/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=118035729102530956622&rtpof=true&sd=true

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! After posting the Scoreboard last night, I got an e-mail from Gene N5GW informing me that I flubbed when entering his numbers. I had entered the wrong number of S/P/Cs and had inflated his score. Now anyone else might have said, "Well, that's Larry's mistake ........" But not Gene! In true Amateur Radio and QRPer tradition, Gene did what was right, even though it dropped him a notch. You Skeeters are THE GREATEST - all of you! I am truly honored that you folks particpate in and seem to like and enjoy this event.

Congratulations are in order to:

AB9CA - First Place Overall

N5GW - Second Place Overall

NK9G - Third Place Overall

NK8Q - Fourth Place Overall

N0SS - Fifth Place Overall

And congratulations and thanks to all who participated - we had close to a 48% log submission rate which is fantastic - 123 out of 251 Skeeter sign ups. You are the ones who make this success that it is. See you again in 2022!

The Soapbox should be ready for viewing in a few weeks to be followed by certificates to those who qualified.

Larry W2LJ