40m Net

dekle <dekle@...>

Who let the SSB ducks out? (Because they were really quackin' tonight.)
I had to QSY a little but they were all over the place so I'm not sure it made much difference.

A respectable turnout:

W7KFI         Susan     MS
K3NLT         Russ       VA
WA9PWP     Paul        WI
N4DR          Marc        MD
KA8ONW     Mark        MI
KV6Z           Bill           OK (NCS)

Thanks all, and see you next week.
73
Bill
KV6Z

WA0ITP

GE Bill,
I heard them, but I didn't hear you.  Maybe next week.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 6/13/2018 8:47 PM, dekle wrote:

Who let the SSB ducks out? (Because they were really quackin' tonight.)
I had to QSY a little but they were all over the place so I'm not sure it made much difference.

A respectable turnout:

W7KFI         Susan     MS
K3NLT         Russ       VA
WA9PWP     Paul        WI
N4DR          Marc        MD
KA8ONW     Mark        MI
KV6Z           Bill           OK (NCS)

Thanks all, and see you next week.
73
Bill
KV6Z

m p

Yes SSB Qrm was making it very difficult on my end.  Bill toward the end you were up to 579.  Glad I was able to make it into the net to say Hello to everyone.  Tks for being NCS Bill!

Mark
KA8ONW