Topics

locked #ADMIN 4SQRP Staff Changes #ADMIN

Tim N9PUZ

There are a couple of changes on the 4SQRP Moderation Team.

First, Gary W0GX is stepping down as co-moderator. I can't thank him enough for all of the great work he's done these past years. We all wish him well with his new relaxed approach to things and more attention to his family and RV trips.

Second, Ron AG1P who works all sorts of other behind the scenes magic for the 4SQRP web site, database, etc. will be taking on the co-moderator duties as well. I'm looking forward to working with Ron and imagine he will do a great job.

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Co-Moderator