Wayne Dillon

Hi folks,
Brutus Bash this year???
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Charles W. Powell

Wayne,

You got to this before I did.  I’ve been thinking all week about asking.  I have it on my calendar and I definitely plan to go.  I’ll probably spend a couple of extra days like I did last year.  The quiet is good for the soul.  And the ribs were good for the appetite!

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Jul 28, 2018, at 12:22 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Hi folks,
Brutus Bash this year???
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Tom Sevart

On 07/28/18 12:22, Wayne Dillon wrote:
Hi folks,
Brutus Bash this year???
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP
I would like to go this year. I missed last year and that was the first time since we started having them that I missed it.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Bryan Nehl

Is there a recurring date that this happens or is it ad hoc every year?

72 de Bryan, k0emt

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 12:22 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Hi folks,
Brutus Bash this year???
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

On 08/01/18 17:40, Bryan Nehl wrote:
Is there a recurring date that this happens or is it ad hoc every year?
72 de Bryan, k0emt
Usually it's the second weekend in September.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Charles W. Powell

I will probably be there by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest to get in a little camping and quiet time. Last year no one showed up until Saturday, but in years past I’m told others have come earlier as well.

72,

Charles - NK8O
(Louisburg KS)

On Aug 1, 2018, at 7:09 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@gmail.com> wrote:

On 08/01/18 17:40, Bryan Nehl wrote:
Is there a recurring date that this happens or is it ad hoc every year?
72 de Bryan, k0emt
Usually it's the second weekend in September.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

<tmsevart.vcf>

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Guys
Bert and I are planning on attending with our XYL’s.

I think we need Ron to put the date on the web page somewhere?

I couldn’t find it!
72
Cu there
Johnny AC0BQ