Topics

ferric chloride or peroxide and muriatic acid

Rob <roomberg@...>

Once you learn how to print 40 cent PCBs in your kitchen you won't ever stumble through breadboards again:
http://www.learnmorsecode.com/laminator/hotcakes.html
http://www.learnmorsecode.com/ch/index.html
http://www.learnmorsecode.com/716/etch/index.html

On 09/02/2018 12:28 AM, KD5ALD wrote:
I would like to express a sincere thank you to everyone that replied
Some of what I suspected is confirmed now and I appreciate that
I foresee no problems now building the dummy load
There is no doubt I will have more questions
The next thing I'm going to try to do is make my own circuit boards
I think I can do some things with just a waterproof marking pen , some single-sided PC board and ferric chloride etchant !
The main point is to say Thank You !
73

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 7:00 PM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Frank,
  Thanks for asking, that’s how we learn!
  Yes your caps are fine.
  Yes metal film resistors are fine, they are used in the Elecraft dummy load.
  Have fun melting solder!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI