Topics

locked #ADMIN CQ Magazine Thread #ADMIN

Tim McDonough

Folks, we are a friendly group here at 4SQRP. Please do NOT insult or attack another member, criticize their writing styles, etc.

We probably know by now that the print version of CQ Magazine has some delivery issues. If you have are a subscriber and have a concern the advice several have offered which is to contact the magazine itself is probably the most appropriate course of action. To my knowledge the publishers of CQ do not read this list.

We should probably move on to other more interesting topics.

73,

Tim N9PUZ
42QRP List Co-Moderator