From: juliomed44 [mailto:juliomed44@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 6:22 PM
To: ag1p@...
Subject: Cricket 30 rig

Hello Ron:

I lost my radios and antenas after hurricane MARÍA almost one year ago .

I am an old man with poor vision.

Will like to have a cricket for 30 meter banda but assembled and ready to use.let me know how much money will cost?

Thanks

Julio

NP3CW

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

Jim Parks

I would be interested in building it for him pro bono

73

Jim Parks  NY0J

radios and antenas after hurricane MARÍA almost one year
ago .I am an old
man with poor vision.Will like to
have a cricket for 30 meter banda but assembled and ready to
use.let me know how much money will
cost?ThanksJulioNP3CW              Sent from my
Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE
smartphone

If Julio need a good but older rig for 20 meters,
I  have the MFJ 9020  with the optional keyer and CW filter installed.
I have not used it in about 9 months but I will go over the trimmers and make sure everything is adjusted as per specs in the manual.
Where do I send it?
BOB AF2DX