Free to good home - SOTA Beams FT817 powerpole adaptor

Wayne Dillon

Good day all,
I have, surplus to my requirements, a SOTA Beams FT817/818 Powerpole adaptor. Go to the SOTA Beams website to see all about it. First one to respond (by e-mail date stamp) gets it. I need your full mailing address.
Be blessed all
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Matt Jodz

I;d love it for my rig.  Let me know.  73 de Matt ND7MJ

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:
Good day all,
I have, surplus to my requirements, a SOTA Beams FT817/818 Powerpole adaptor. Go to the SOTA Beams website to see all about it. First one to respond (by e-mail date stamp) gets it. I need your full mailing address.
Be blessed all
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Robin Kidd <w4ien@...>

Wayne,
  I will take it, please.

72/73,
EM73vx
Robin
W4IEN

On Oct 10, 2018, at 13:11, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Good day all,
I have, surplus to my requirements, a SOTA Beams FT817/818 Powerpole adaptor. Go to the SOTA Beams website to see all about it. First one to respond (by e-mail date stamp) gets it. I need your full mailing address.
Be blessed all
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Bob Parr

If it is still availible
Bob Parr
211 W. Huitt Ln
Euless, TX 76040

Good day all,
I have, surplus to my requirements, a SOTA Beams FT817/818
Powerpole adaptor. Go to the SOTA Beams website to see all about
it. First one to respond (by e-mail date stamp) gets it. I need
your full mailing address.
Be blessed all
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP - EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous whispered back "I am the storm"

Ray Cadmus

For those willing to wire it themselves the adapter frame .stl file is available on Thingiverse at:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2625096

Easy print on a 3d printer.  For any close-by 4staters I would be happy to print one for you.

Regards

Ray    W0EUM