Topics

Radio Kit Guide updated

John Wasciuk

Hi, all,

Found it under "Tony Parks". Now retired. For five straight years, Tony generously gave a built SDR receiver (sometimes several) to our Dayton Bus Trip. Wonderful guy!

73,

John

WA8TON

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018, 17:09 N8DAH <Dherron@... wrote:
Pretty sure five-dash is done, but I may be wrong

Pretty sure five-dash is done, but I may be wrong

John Wasciuk

Hi, Neil,

Where is Five Dash?

73,

John

WA8TON

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018, 15:02 Neil Goldstein <neilgoldstein@... wrote:
Updated radiokitguide at http://radiokitguide.com

This is a list I maintain of available radio kits on the Internet.

Feel free to suggest any that I missed.

--Neil W2NDG

Michael N6MST

That's a pretty good list, thanks for all the time it must have taken to put it together! Maybe add TAPR?

-Michael N6MST

Neil Goldstein