norcal 2030 kit available

Duane Brayton

Hello Brian,
I am a retired Electronic test engineer.  Part of my job was debugging and replacing smt parts. Biggest thing is having the right tools.  Right soldering equipment and usually a good microscope.  I live in Minnesota, but am on my way to winter near Hayesville, NC in my RV. I can give you an address there when I sign in on December 1, but I'm in Lynchburg TN right now. Actually this summer, I and an associate whose name is Marshall visited Marshall, NC looking for a place to move his business to, so I know where you are. We both have General licenses, mine KE0IUV.  I attended Ozarkcon last spring, first time. Let me know,
72 Duane Brayton KE0IUV

Sent from TypeApp

On Nov 22, 2018, at 7:32 PM, bryan rice <bryanrice69@...> wrote:
175 cody road marshall north Carolina 28753

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 9:20 AM Kenneth Ketner via Groups.Io <klaine= mac.com@groups.io wrote:
Greetings folks
    I have a NorCal 2030 kit, with that great Tayloe front end plus other good features. I thought I could build it even though many smt parts. Got discouraged quick. Too much for me with old guy skills. Also have a second clean board. I think a capable builder/engineer could build it with no worries.

Meanwhile I acquired a finished and working unit, so I don’t need the kit anymore.

So I will ship the unbuilt stuff to the first person to reply who is confident in their ability to build it. Will need your shipping address.

73
Ken Ketner ka5eld

bryan rice

175 cody road marshall north Carolina 28753

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 9:20 AM Kenneth Ketner via Groups.Io <klaine=mac.com@groups.io wrote:
Greetings folks
    I have a NorCal 2030 kit, with that great Tayloe front end plus other good features. I thought I could build it even though many smt parts. Got discouraged quick. Too much for me with old guy skills. Also have a second clean board. I think a capable builder/engineer could build it with no worries.

Meanwhile I acquired a finished and working unit, so I don’t need the kit anymore.

So I will ship the unbuilt stuff to the first person to reply who is confident in their ability to build it. Will need your shipping address.

73
Ken Ketner ka5eld

Chuck Skolaut

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Ken, very interested if price is right.

73,
Chuck

Subject: [4SQRP] norcal 2030 kit available
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2018, 8:19 AM

Greetings folks
    I have a NorCal 2030 kit, with that great
Tayloe front end plus other good features. I thought I could
build it even though many smt parts. Got discouraged quick.
Too much for me with old guy skills. Also have a second
clean board. I think a capable builder/engineer could build
it with no worries.

Meanwhile I acquired a finished and working unit, so I
don’t need the kit anymore.

So I will ship the unbuilt stuff to the first person to
reply who is confident in their ability to build it. Will
need your shipping address.

73
Ken Ketner ka5eld

david edmonds

Ken
If still available I can build the Norcal 2030 kit.
Dave K4dme 73
P O Box 1014
Emporia, VA 23847

On Nov 22, 2018, at 9:19 AM, Kenneth Ketner via Groups.Io <klaine@...> wrote:

Greetings folks
    I have a NorCal 2030 kit, with that great Tayloe front end plus other good features. I thought I could build it even though many smt parts. Got discouraged quick. Too much for me with old guy skills. Also have a second clean board. I think a capable builder/engineer could build it with no worries.

Meanwhile I acquired a finished and working unit, so I don’t need the kit anymore.

So I will ship the unbuilt stuff to the first person to reply who is confident in their ability to build it. Will need your shipping address.

73
Ken Ketner ka5eld

Kenneth Ketner