Topics

oldie but a goldie Tenna dipper

Just finished my tenna dipper kit from long ago. Its a souped up version with a multi turn 10k, I want to fit in a freq counter but I don't think I can fit any more into it!

Also used a micro rotary for the band switching.

Just thought I would share.

--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

Also got lucky and picked up the HF test kit that was on universal radios used gear list about 2 weeks ago and will be mounting in this case soon...I hope.

--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

Casey

I think there is plenty of room in there for a QRPGuys.com Thru-Hole Freq Counter - well, at least enough room, anyway. I felt guilty wasting all the extra space by putting mine in a mint tin.

WA0ITP

Nice Job and a useful accessory.  Congrats
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/12/2018 12:00 AM, N8DAH wrote:

Just finished my tenna dipper kit from long ago. Its a souped up version with a multi turn 10k, I want to fit in a freq counter but I don't think I can fit any more into it!

Also used a micro rotary for the band switching.

Just thought I would share.

--
David

  N8DAH