From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of WA0ITP <wa0itp@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:48 PM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] Sked Anyone?

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

w2sh@...

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

w2sh@...

Where is SEIA?  Google only gives the Solar Energy Industries Association.  So mebbe southeast Iowa?

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

WA0ITP

southeast Iowa?  you got it, sri to be so vague.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/13/2018 3:58 PM, w2sh@... wrote:

Where is SEIA?  Google only gives the Solar Energy Industries Association.  So mebbe southeast Iowa?

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Johnny Matlock

I can be on around 7:00 tonight.
3564?
Johnny AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Smith

I will be listening 3564 at 7 de Paul

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WA0ITP

Yes, tnx, been a long time since we worked each other, sri I have been lax in operating.  cu at 7 on 3564
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WA0ITP

FB, Johnny will be in there also, I hope.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

kim arbaugh

I am normally on in the evening around 6:00Pm on 7005khz

72/Fred/KA4RUR

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Goemans

I got on 80 meters earlier because I was leaving the QTH at 7 PM. Called CQ on 3564 from  0030Z to about 0045Z, no takers. But 35 spots for me on the reverse beacon network!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W0MQY

Hi Terry,
Would love to have a sked with you but I haven't heard anybody on the 4 state nets.  I have also listened for you on Thursday mornings and still nothing.  I can't hear any of the net control stations. I always check the net reports and the calls are very long skip. I tried the SSS and only heard 3 calls working.  Again all very long skip.  I'm going to try an NVIS antenna to see if that might help.  I figure Johnny, Paul, and Bill are too close to me and probably skipping over me.   I'll keep listening and trying to figure out something that works.

73 joe  W0MQY

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018, 14:48 WA0ITP <wa0itp@... wrote:
Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Charles W. Powell

I know you guys all work real jobs with regular hours, but I will be on 40 meters most afternoons hanging around the SKCC frequencies (need 31 for T8).  I leave the radio on in the evening, but most times after sunset 40 meters is finished.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Dec 14, 2018, at 7:38 AM, W0MQY <womquee@...> wrote:

[...]

Ill listen for U Chas, I will be glad to give U my S when U start ur S run de Paul

Sent from Outlook

[...]

Ge Chas
I can help u a little bit.
I have a old rusty SKCC T number!
We would have to do 80 meters.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

w2sh@...

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

W0MQY

Hi Terry.  Will be glad to try.  Will give it a shot in the evening around 7:00, 3.564 MHz.  I will try to check the frequency daily. If I have to away from the radio I will send you a text.  Ok?

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.