Topics

Sked results on 3564

WA0ITP

At 6p I was able to work N0XM, Mike from Wichita he was abt an S4 early on, rising to S9 near the end. I was much weaker on his end. 

At abt 6:45 I heard some GA stations at S7

At 7P I listened and called for AC0BQ and N0NBD, but no joy.

Conclusion? None, the sample size is too small.  But it may indicate that the band goes long after 6 or so.  Or my antenna needs maintenance, or it may mean nothing.  But is was fun trying.  Tnx Mike for the call, appreciate it. 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 12/13/2018 2:48 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
-- 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com

JAMES DAVIDSON

TERRY BEEN DOING OK ON 3560  ES 7060   80 AFTER ABT. 7PM    MOSTLY EVER WHERE BUT WEST

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 7:20 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
At 6p I was able to work N0XM, Mike from Wichita he was abt an S4 early on, rising to S9 near the end. I was much weaker on his end. 

At abt 6:45 I heard some GA stations at S7

At 7P I listened and called for AC0BQ and N0NBD, but no joy.

Conclusion? None, the sample size is too small.  But it may indicate that the band goes long after 6 or so.  Or my antenna needs maintenance, or it may mean nothing.  But is was fun trying.  Tnx Mike for the call, appreciate it. 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
On 12/13/2018 2:48 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
Time for me to quit grouching about the propagation and try to do something about it.  Anyone want to try a sked from the Four State area into SEIA? Anyday, anytime, and any band.  I suspect 80M at about 6 or 7P would work ok.

TIA
-- 
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com