Topics

where is firmware for HT40

Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC <pccmd@...>

Sorry for this, but I really must ask where in the 'Files' section one can find the Arduino firmware for HT40.  Really, I find nothing...
Charlie
NA2CC

Jim Pruitt

Hello Charlie.

They are in the HilltopperKit sub group files section which are here:

https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/HilltopperKit/files
https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/HilltopperKit/files/Hilltopper-40_V2.0.ino

If you are not signed up for the Hilltopper sub group you probably can't see or get to them.

I also posted the Hilltopper30 INO file and schematic that Dave Benson sent me, just in case someone wants to try a 30 meter version.

I hope this helps.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 12/16/2018 7:48 PM, Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC wrote:
Sorry for this, but I really must ask where in the 'Files' section one can find the Arduino firmware for HT40.  Really, I find nothing...
Charlie
NA2CC

Jim Pruitt

The easiest way is to send a message to this address:

HilltopperKit+subscribe@4SQRP.groups.io

or go to groups.io and search for groups (Find or create a group).  The name is Hilltopperkit

There are actually several sub groups under the main 4SQRP group.  Right now they are:
BayouJumperKit
CricketKit
DigitalFM
HilltopperKit
MuraniaKit
O17Kit
OzarkPartrolKit
SSB

For some reason not many people post to the sub group even though the subgroups were created to discuss a particular kit.  I assume each new kit will get a group created for it.  To subscribe to them the format is the same:
GroupName+subscribe at 4SQRP.groups.io

Good luck.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 12/16/2018 10:25 PM, Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC wrote:
Ok, so how do I find the HT subgroup?

Charlie Crapotta, NA2CC <pccmd@...>

Thanks, Jim.....it seems I am now a member of HT subgroup.
BTW, how do I find out what firmware version I have....it shipped to me on 11/24
Charlie
NA2CC