Got a couple of new guys tonight:

KK4ITX     John     Fl
W0PWE    Jerry     Ia
W2SH       Chas     NJ

73
Bill
KV6Z

John - KK4ITX

Thank you Bill for your patience and persistence, it was only my 3rd CW contact and not really sure of CW Net protocol ..... you did great to pull that much info out of the junk I sent !!

Made my day to say the least.

72/73,

John
KK4ITX
ZephyrHills, FL

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Dec 19, 2018, at 21:40, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Got a couple of new guys tonight:

KK4ITX     John     Fl
W0PWE    Jerry     Ia
W2SH       Chas     NJ

73
Bill
KV6Z

Paul Goemans

Hmmm
  Were you on at 0200z? I didn’t hear a trace. I think I heard a trace of W2SH.
  I then moved down to 7030 and worked W6PU in AZ. He told me he was running a kW and a 6 element beam! Wow. Look him up on QRZ. Sure enough, 6 elements full wave Delta Loop rope beam, electrically reversible. No wonder he heard me! I was running my S & S Engineering TAC 1 at about 4 watts out to my Carolina Windom 80.
  I did QNI the 80 meter net.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI