Topics

Merry Christmas

WA0ITP

Merry Christmas to all Four Staters everywhere.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
from the Matlock family.

Wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable
Holiday!
Johnny AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Smith

Merry Christmas de Paul and Sarah N0NBD N0TKO

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

K8MEG <k8meg@...>

Merry Christmas all!

From the Fowler Family

72,
Rich K8MEG

AG1P Ron

Merry Christmas to all on the reflector from the Potter family

Ron - AG1P

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Gary E. Kohtala

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

de Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY ( EM77at)

Sent from BlueMail

Dick Hammond

Merry Christmas everyone. N0tgr Hammond family.

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018, 12:00 PM Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

de Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY ( EM77at)

Sent from BlueMail

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

* On 2018 23 Dec 09:12 -0600, WA0ITP wrote:
Merry Christmas to allFour Staters everywhere.
Merry Christmas to you, Terry, and all members of the 4SQRP Group.

I've not been doing much QRP of late but I enjoy keeping up with the
happenings here.

72, Nate, N0NB

Web: http://www.n0nb.us GPG key: D55A8819 GitHub: N0NB

Tommy Henderson

Merry Christmas and may everyone work new stations and DX for 2019!

Tommy WD5AGO

73 to all !

AL7JK

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 9:36 AM Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...> wrote:
* On 2018 23 Dec 09:12 -0600, WA0ITP wrote:
> Merry Christmas to allFour Staters everywhere.

Merry Christmas to you, Terry, and all members of the 4SQRP Group.

I've not been doing much QRP of late but I enjoy keeping up with the
happenings here.

72, Nate, N0NB

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB

W9QS

Merry Christmas from central Illinois.

On Sunday, December 23, 2018, 9:07 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Merry Christ mas to all Four Staters everywhere.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Everett Catlin

Merry Christmas to all and to all good QRP. I talked to someone who claimed to be Santa,s navigator today on 40 meters . Yes he has a navigator. I asked him how he flew in poor weather condition's. He told me Santa flies IFR. I asked him what IFR meant and he replied " I Follow Rodolph". Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year. See you on SKN.

73, 72
Everett Catlin N5MZX

Frank Perkins

Yes Everett, that is true about IFR!
Also, Rudolph fulfilled a requirement for Santa  when the FAA instituted a ruling that all aircraft display a red safety light.
Have a Merry Christmas,
Frank N6CES

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018, 8:47 PM Everett Catlin via Groups.Io <everettcatlin=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Merry Christmas to all and to all good QRP. I talked to someone who claimed to be Santa,s navigator today on 40 meters . Yes he has a navigator. I asked him how he flew in poor weather condition's. He told me Santa flies IFR. I asked him what IFR meant and he replied " I Follow Rodolph". Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year. See you on SKN.

73, 72
Everett Catlin N5MZX

W0IIT

On Dec 23, 2018, at 3:35 PM, W9QS via Groups.Io <mbroga@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas from central Illinois.

Wishing all YOU 4Staters and your significant others a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!

cu es 72 Bart W0IIT
4Sqrp #72, Flying Pig #11,

Paul Smith

merry Christmas Bart
de Paul

Sent from Outlook

Wishing all YOU 4Staters and your significant others a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!

cu es 72 Bart W0IIT
4Sqrp #72, Flying Pig #11,

Dr Jim Kennedy

--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
FN20qv - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194*

Dr Jim Kennedy

Merry Christmas to all,
And to all, good DX
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
FN20qv - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194*

Dale Putnam

Merry Christmas to each of you,
May the reason for the season, be not lost in the wrapping papers,
but remembered faithfully.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

KD5ALD

Merry Christmas

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 9:47 AM Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:
Merry Christmas to each of you,
May the reason for the season, be not lost in the wrapping papers,
but remembered faithfully.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"