Topics

Cricket 40?


nm0s_qrp <ai9e_qrp@...>
 

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


Tom Bewick, k2bew
 

I'd buy one 😁
73, Tom K2BEW

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 5:39 PM nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


Lynn Brock
 

I would for sure.
Lynn
N0ALO

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 4:39 PM nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


cornhusker
 

Me!


On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 4:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io
<ai9e_qrp@...> wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


John - KK4ITX
 

Well SANTA, you know that was on my list...... are you just teasing me ??

Yup, I have the 80 & the 30 looking to fill in the slots....... 20, 15 and while you're researching see if you can find a good XTAL socket that can be a quick change.

Thanks ever so much for your efforts !

Merry Christmas.

John
KK4ITX 


Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison     



From: nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 5:39 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S



Paul AI4EE
 

Multi-freq, yes. Single-freq, maybe - it would match my 80m version.

On 12/24/2018 5:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S

Virus-free. www.avast.com


Wayne Steury
 

I am interested. 

N9EGT 

Wayne Steury 

On Dec 24, 2018, at 5:49 PM, Tom Bewick, k2bew <tombewick@...> wrote:

I'd buy one 😁
73, Tom K2BEW

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 5:39 PM nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


Richard AG5M
 

Me too. The idea of being able to change XTALs quickly is a great idea expressed by another ham.

73, Richard AG5M

--------------------------------------------

On Mon, 12/24/18, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Subject: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Monday, December 24, 2018, 3:39 PM

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M
Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm
trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


Tom Sevart
 

On 12/24/18 16:39, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.
73 Dave NM0S
I'd be interested.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS


Frank Perkins
 

I also am interested.
I was staring at my Cricket 80A, thinking . . . if I put in a crystal socket . . . .  and a band change switch across the inductors . . . . and . . . and??? , I would have an 80/40 meter rig!!!
BUT, I run the risk of creating just a fuse-blower!!! :-)
Merry Christmas to all,
Frank N6CES


On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 3:55 PM Richard AG5M via Groups.Io <ag5m=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Me too.  The idea of being able to change XTALs quickly is a great idea expressed by another ham.

73, Richard AG5M

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 12/24/18, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 Subject: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?
 To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
 Date: Monday, December 24, 2018, 3:39 PM

 if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M
 Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm
 trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

 73 Dave NM0S




Charles W. Powell
 

I would build one just to have a complete set!

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Dec 24, 2018, at 4:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp@...> wrote:

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


Joshua Wood
 

Not sure that I'd use it often...  But my 80, 80a, and 30 need a sibling...

-Josh
W0ODJ


D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN
 

A pair. With dummy loads, in room CW practice betwixt friends.
Daniel KB3MUN

On 12/24/2018 17:39, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.


Ron Edmo
 

I would be interested. I already have the Cricket80a plus Bayou Jumpers (White and Green boards)

73, Ron KF7JZH

On Dec 24, 2018 3:39 PM, "nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io" <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S



Aaron Bailey
 

I'll buy one,, WA5HRC George
--------------------------------------------

On Mon, 12/24/18, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Subject: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Monday, December 24, 2018, 4:39 PM

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M
Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm
trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


Gary E. Kohtala
 

I would like one. Thank you.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail

On Dec 24, 2018, at 22:23, Aaron Bailey <laika1st@...> wrote:
I'll buy one,, WA5HRC George


On Mon, 12/24/18, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Subject: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Monday, December 24, 2018, 4:39 PM

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M
Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm
trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S







Peter Dehman
 

I would also be interested!
Merry Christmas to all of you and your family!!

de WA1ISA - Peter

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 5:39 PM nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S


David Furst
 

Yes i would be interested in a Cricket 40. I use a pixie switch from 3rd Planet to select freqs on my Cricket 30. Seems to work well.
Dave
WA3INF

Sent from my Sprint Phone.


Jeff Logullo N0̸MII
 

Couldn’t pass it up — I’m in!
Jeff N0̸MII

On Dec 24, 2018, at 4:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp@...> wrote:

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S

--
Jeff N0̷MII


KD5ALD
 

I think a 40 meter cricket should have been thought of long ago :)
When you fish !
It helps to fish where the fish are :)
I think there are a lot more fish to be caught fishing in 40 meters !
The more fish the more fun !
My favorite fishing spot is and has always been from about 7.110 to about 7.125 KC 
Lots of really nice fish there !
72 73 and 88 
Merry Christmas

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 8:43 AM Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...> wrote:
Couldn’t pass it up — I’m in!
Jeff N0̸MII

On Dec 24, 2018, at 4:39 PM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp@...> wrote:

if 4SQRP were to introduce a 40M Cricket, who would be interested in one?  I'm trying to gauge interest before making the investment.

73 Dave NM0S

--
Jeff N0̷MII