Topics

ADV: Re: [4SQRP] Cricket 40?

jrdock@ckt.net

I would like to have a 40 meter Cricket !!  WD0CFH Jack in Pittsburg

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Dec 27, 2018, at 5:09 AM, W0IIT <blawson2@...> wrote:

John, for crickets I always preferred a old Prince Albert’s tin tobacco can.  You would be surprised to find how many crickets or sand frogs you could stuff in one of those old flat red cans.  I suppose those are collector’s items now(the cans, not the crickets>-)

cu es 72 Bart W0IIT
4Sqrp #72, Flying Pig #11

On Dec 26, 2018, at 7:01 PM, John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:

Surely there's somebody who has made an enclosure for those crickets out of a bait bucket.  Seems a natural (hi).

72 and happy holidays to all,

John, AA0VE