Topics

NM0S Spotlight !!

davemrtn

David,

Congratulations on getting the ARRL Spotlight for February 2019.

Great article, but !!  How did you end up on page 13 !!!  hi hi

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

nm0s_qrp <ai9e_qrp@...>

A fellow has to be LUCKY to end up on page 13!

73 Dave NM0S

cornhusker

Great article!

* On 2019 17 Jan 07:45 -0600, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io wrote:
A fellow has to be LUCKY to end up on page 13!
It is a very nice profile on you, Dave. Congrats!

72, Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us GPG key: D55A8819 GitHub: N0NB

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats Dave!
Nice going!
73
Johnny

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 11:40 AM Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...> wrote:
* On 2019 17 Jan 07:45 -0600, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io wrote:
> A fellow has to be LUCKY to end up on page 13!

It is a very nice profile on you, Dave.  Congrats!

72, Nate

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com