2 New kits in stock!

Just put up a short video on the keyers

https://youtu.be/zHX55hCWdCI
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

Bug and is fixed now thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have more parts coming so even if they do sell out I will have more ready very soon.
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

Gwen Patton

Site says the Keyer has 10 available, but won't let me order even one. Says it doesn't have the quantity on hand. Must have all been snatched up already but not yet deducted from inventory. Or there's a bug. :(

(I WANTED two assembled. Got the error the first time. So I deleted those and selected two unbuilt kits. Still none available.)

73,
Gwen, NG3P

Both open source based on JackYack keyer code

Keyer: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=99

Touch Key/er: https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=98

Both are very small and perfect for QRP travel ops!
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com