Topics

40m Net

dekle <dekle@...>

Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Charles W. Powell

Surely not a peep here in KS, even though the band was not too noisy.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Jan 23, 2019, at 8:34 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Got a couple.

K3NLT     Russ     VA
K4VIG     Gary     TN
Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

John - KK4ITX

Bill,

That was me but the band was bad, caught your CQ and 4S and bits and pieces after that.... sent my call after I thought you had finished, heard part of my call come back.... the sound of silence ;(

Got back into euchre at the Clubhouse tonight for the rest of the year so I will be checking in after 9:15 EST through the end of March.

Thanks for the effort.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Paul Goemans

Bill,
  No trace of you but did hear K3NLT’s exchange.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Possibly heard John KK4ITX but not sure.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Martin

I was listening but only heard k3nlt very weakly here in Wisconsin.
Martin k0bxb