Topics

Hilltopper 40m

bobby rolph

Hello to the group. I am looking for someone that build a Hilltopper 40 for me.I own a Hilltopper 20 and I really like how it performs. I am unable to build on my own anymore due to a severe visual impairment. If you are interested in building to kit just send me an email and I will arrange to ship the kit to you. Thank you very much for your time. 72

Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR

Jim Parks

I would be glad to build it for you. I previously built a Cricket 30 for another visually impaired ham in Peurto Rico. Just let me know if you want me to do this—and at no charge other than the postage to get the completed kit back to you.

73

Jim Parks  NY0J

jim.ny0j@...

Hello to the group. I am looking for someone that build a Hilltopper 40 for me.I own a Hilltopper 20 and I really like how it performs. I am unable to build on my own anymore due to a severe visual impairment. If you are interested in building to kit just send me an email and I will arrange to ship the kit to you. Thank you very much for your time. 72

Bobby Rolph
KB4QNR

Just finished Bobby's Hilltopper40 and wanted to share some pics. Had fun building this and may just have to get one for myself!

--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com