Topics

working on alignment hilltopper 20

KM6KJE

I was wondering what the center pin was to hook up a frequency counter to the section is alignment the CAL placement pin has only two pins  thanks

Dave Benson

Terry-

Your frequency counter connects to the center pin of the BNC connector (J1). The counter's ground lead can be clipped to the BNC connector's shell.

When you power up with the jumper installed, the Hilltopper transmits for 5 seconds. During that time, you turn the tuning knob to bring the frequency to 14060 kHz.

-  Dave, K1SWL

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 7:40 PM KM6KJE <terry.schulz@...> wrote:
I was wondering what the center pin was to hook up a frequency counter to the section is alignment the CAL placement pin has only two pins  thanks

KM6KJE

thanks, I got it

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 6:35:12 PM PST, Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:

Terry-

Your frequency counter connects to the center pin of the BNC connector (J1). The counter's ground lead can be clipped to the BNC connector's shell.

When you power up with the jumper installed, the Hilltopper transmits for 5 seconds. During that time, you turn the tuning knob to bring the frequency to 14060 kHz.

-  Dave, K1SWL

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 7:40 PM KM6KJE <terry.schulz@...> wrote:
I was wondering what the center pin was to hook up a frequency counter to the section is alignment the CAL placement pin has only two pins  thanks

KM6KJE

Nouveau-75 QRP

I am missing two components c4 and rrr and the pages for the rest of the smt install only have resistors and capacitors nothing about transistor SMT's diodes and ic's I would like to test each before I start build thanks    terry

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 08:10:21 PM PST, KM6KJE <terry.schulz@...> wrote:

thanks, I got it

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 6:35:12 PM PST, Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:

Terry-

Your frequency counter connects to the center pin of the BNC connector (J1). The counter's ground lead can be clipped to the BNC connector's shell.

When you power up with the jumper installed, the Hilltopper transmits for 5 seconds. During that time, you turn the tuning knob to bring the frequency to 14060 kHz.

-  Dave, K1SWL

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 7:40 PM KM6KJE <terry.schulz@...> wrote:
I was wondering what the center pin was to hook up a frequency counter to the section is alignment the CAL placement pin has only two pins  thanks

KM6KJE

I found the page for diodes, transistors, ic's sorry just did not read enough but still need the missing parts