Topics

4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint - Sun, 02/10/2019 7:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint

When:
Sunday, 10 February 2019
7:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Organizer:
John Lonigro

4SQRP Second Sunday Sprint. See http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpOnTheAir.php for details.

View Event

w2sh@...

Universal Time span is 0100-0300, 11 February.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH