From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of dekle
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:30 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 40m Net

Got 2 QNIs:

KO8S/4     Karl     FL
K3NLT      Russ    VA

73
Bill
KV6Z

Paul Goemans

Well,
  I heard KO8S/4 QNI and then K7KGM trying to break, but no trace of Russ or Bill.
  Went to 80 and worked Johnny AC0BQ.
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

Bill,

Got back from cards around 9:10 EST.  You were loud as can be and I was ready at 9:13 after a QNI and you were GONE !  A no-no for Nets but at 9:27 I called you just to see if you could here me.

80m for me does not work well, getting set to add another 35ft of wire to see if that helps at all.

I did win 25 cents at cards though !

I appreciate your effort as I host a 2m Simplex Coffee RT at 0800 six days a week and often there are only one or two that stop by but sometimes 8-10 ?

John
KK4ITX