Topics

ADV: Re: [4SQRP] Video telephones

jrdock@ckt.net

You’re right and I was about 6” taller than the radio 👍.

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Feb 14, 2019, at 11:06 AM, Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:

Does anyone remember Dick Tracy and his wrist radio that to has come to fruition.
If you do you probably remover listening to him on a radio the old Zenith upright

On Feb 14, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Who knew, back in the 1930's there was a dream of video telephones and the latest edition of KAR (Kansas Amateur Radio magazine) has a really great picture of this dream. Look at the end of the newsletter!

73,
Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention