Topics

Hilltopper 20 and 40 president’s Day sale!

Johnny Matlock

Ge Group
We’re running a President’s sale on the Hilltopper 20 and 40 for this weekend and the following week in honor of the Monday president’s day holiday.

Starting tonight the Hilltopper’s will be discounted to $80.00 plus shipping.

These great little rigs designed by Dave Benson and Dave Cripe are a
easy build and they are feature rich for the price.

Details can be found on the web page with the following links.

Also the Ozarkcon sign up page will
be active in the next few days,
so keep a eye on the web page and make your reservations at the Stone Castle in Branson as soon as possible.
They sold out if the 4 sqrp rooms last year!
Please ask for the 4 State discount when you call.

Enjoy the Holiday and We hope to see you in Branson soon!

72, 73
Johnny AC0BQ
President 4 sqrp Group.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com