Topics

Ozarkcon registration attendees listings

Walter - K5EST

GM All, well to use an old term from Analog Television, we are experiencing "Technical Difficulties" with the computer code to trigger the registrations listings.

Your registration entries are being recorded but not entered into the Ocon listing page. Just to give you an idea, as of 11 PM Pacific time, 40 registrations, 14 kit builds and 6 Ocon U signups. There are more this morning.

We have the Master working with the problem so you will soon see a big fill-up of the registration attendee list.

Please give us a chance to find the little computer code gremlin and all will be well.

Thank you all for supporting 4SQRP and Ozarkcon!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention
image.png

Chuck Skolaut

Hi Walter,

I registered myself, KØBOG and my wife, KC1IHS this morning. I printed out my wife's registration but forgot to print mine, is it possible for me to get back to that? I did receive acknowledgement from PayPal for both registrations. Thanks for all your work on this year's event and for being able to hold it at Stone Castle again, we really enjoyed it last year for the first time.

73,

Chuck KØBOG

On Sunday, February 17, 2019, 1:45:34 PM UTC, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

GM All, well to use an old term from Analog Television, we are experiencing "Technical Difficulties" with the computer code to trigger the registrations listings.

Your registration entries are being recorded but not entered into the Ocon listing page. Just to give you an idea, as of 11 PM Pacific time, 40 registrations, 14 kit builds and 6 Ocon U signups. There are more this morning.

We have the Master working with the problem so you will soon see a big fill-up of the registration attendee list.

Please give us a chance to find the little computer code gremlin and all will be well.

Thank you all for supporting 4SQRP and Ozarkcon!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved  Specialty Operating Convention
image.png

Walter - K5EST

GM Chuck, don't think you can get back into the page to do a print.

However, we are working on the gremlin computer code to release the listings.

As soon as things are solved, I will post an email to this reflector.