Topics

OzarkCon Build-a-Thon

dekle <dekle@...>

If you helped out last year with the Build-a-Thon session and would like to do it again this year, please let me know.
Willingness to stay for the duration of the session would be appreciated.

Bill
KV6Z

Clifton Avers

Tom Liston said he can help. He helped last year unofficially. He is a great tech. Taught electronics in college.

Clifton Avers

On Feb 18, 2019, at 07:59, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

If you helped out last year with the Build-a-Thon session and would like to do it again this year, please let me know.
Willingness to stay for the duration of the session would be appreciated.

Bill
KV6Z

gary Lyons

Bill, I was one of your helpers last year. I can help again this year.

73,
Gary/w0gx

wa2cky

I missed last year due to a death in the family but my wife and I are planning on coming and I would be delighted to help out (this duplicates my posting the Ozardcon web site so don't count on having two 'Bob Groh's!!).  I am planning on being there and helping at the Build-a-thon and will bring along a small kit of aid's (like a capacity meter to help read the values on those tiny little caps).

Bob Groh, WA2CKY

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 7:59 AM dekle <dekle@...> wrote:
If you helped out last year with the Build-a-Thon session and would like to do it again this year, please let me know.
Willingness to stay for the duration of the session would be appreciated.

Bill
KV6Z

dekle <dekle@...>

OK Bob,