dekle <dekle@...>

Good night tonight:

K3NLT     Russ     VA
KB1PJ/4     David     FL
N4DR     Marc     MD
KK4ITX     John     FL
WG8Y     Mark    NC
W2SH     Chas     NJ

There was also a rumor that Chas NK8O was lurking about but no QNI or QSP tonight.

Looks like we may be over the doldrums.
Should start to get some of the close-in ops soon.
C U next time.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Charles W. Powell

I heard N4DR QSP my call…

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Feb 20, 2019, at 8:59 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Good night tonight:

K3NLT     Russ     VA
KB1PJ/4     David     FL
N4DR     Marc     MD
KK4ITX     John     FL
WG8Y     Mark    NC
W2SH     Chas     NJ

There was also a rumor that Chas NK8O was lurking about but no QNI or QSP tonight.

Looks like we may be over the doldrums.
Should start to get some of the close-in ops soon.
C U next time.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Paul Goemans

No sign of the 40 meter net here in south central WI. So I went down to 7058 and worked WO5S near Austin, TX, 599 both ways!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

There was also a rumor that Chas NK8O was lurking about but no QNI or QSP tonight.

Looks like we may be over the doldrums.
Should start to get some of the close-in ops soon.
C U next time.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Ruth A Mumaw

Yes Bill and good morning. As of several weeks ago the new solar cycle has started with a spot at high latitude and reversed polarity was recorded, start of I think it is cycle 25. So the future looks good for better band conditions.  My first solar cycle experience was in 1957 when I got my Novice license and thought that DX was a given until it declined after the peak in 1959. What a year that was. I spent the summer of '59 in the northern part of Ontario among the Ojibway people. and the auroras were so bright and beautiful. The down side of that was that radio propagation was wiped out for several weeks in those latitudes, even for NORWESTO the telephone company. In fact there I saw my first Rhombic antennas for their links between stations.

Anyway, just saying, it gets better!!   Russ  K3NLT