Topics

Murania assembly manual

Tom Sevart

Does anyone have a copy of the Murania assembly manual they can email me? The links on the 4SQRP Murania page don't seem to be working.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Joshua Wood

Please see attached.

~Josh
W0ODJ

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 9:58 AM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the Murania assembly manual they can email
me?  The links on the 4SQRP Murania page don't seem to be working.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

John - KK4ITX

 I was able to download it for you..... sometimes things just don't wotk.

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison