From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of dekle <dekle@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 21:16
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 40m Net

Had a nice QSO with Chas in NJ but, except for that one QNI, I was mostly talking to myself.
Maybe next week?

73
Bill
KV6Z

John - KK4ITX

Quiet as a church on Monday morning here in FL.

Hopefully the time change will give me some legs next week and also for the SSS, but who knows........ I really need the practice.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:16 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Had a nice QSO with Chas in NJ but, except for that one QNI, I was mostly talking to myself.
Maybe next week?

73
Bill
KV6Z

AG1P Ron

Then you had intelligent conversations - hi hi.

No joy here in OR.  I keeping hoping band goes long enough to hear you.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Had a nice QSO with Chas in NJ but, except for that one QNI, I was mostly talking to myself.
Maybe next week?

73
Bill
KV6Z

Charles W. Powell

I heard Chas in NJ really well, but that was it.  I was doing something else so I didn’t ask for relay.  The bands have been pretty bizarre for about 10 days.  Not unusable, just bizarre.

72,

Chas - NK8O