Topics

ADV: Re: ADV: Re: [4SQRP] Important reminder

jrdock@ckt.net

Should see the look on the face of a kid in McDonalds with 2 ear rings and a nose ring when you hand him a Susan B. Anthony dollar!  PRICELESS!!!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Mar 7, 2019, at 9:55 AM, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

I was running a register at Borders books a bunch of years ago, and this girl on the next register took me aside to show me a $2 bill. She wanted to know if we should call security.

I asked her why she'd want to do that, and she said, I kid you not, "to catch this counterfeiter, duh!"

She tried to argue with me when I told her that $2 bills were real. She finally called the manager, who told her to quit wasting time, $2 bills were real. Just rare.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 11:17 PM Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:
We have a place here in Houston metal recycling that pays in 2.00 bills and you can buy uncut sheets from the mint. Try giving someone Susan B Anthony dollars most of the kids today think the dollars and 2 dollar bills are not real.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 10:07 PM, Frank Perkins <N6CES.r@...> wrote:

Hey Bill,
Do you know they've still got $2 bills in circulation? No place in cash register for them.
What about silver dollars? No register place for them either.
How long has it been since you've been given a 50 cent piece in change?
Makes ya wonder, huh!
72,
Frank N6CES

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 7:32 PM jrdock@... <jrdock@...> wrote:
Amen !!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 8:19 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

I'd like to get rid of Daylight savings time   -   and pennies.

Bill
KV6Z

marjannorm

Currently I'm in Queensland.   Stateside, you have the "Deep South".  Here, it's the Deep North!
No DST here, because it fades the curtains and stops the cows from milking.   What will they think
of next.....?
Norm. Vk5gi
McLaren Vale
South Australia