Topics

What is this group about??

m p

Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW

Donald

Ah, shoot, I was enjoying reading the posts about $2 bills and war pennies. Since my CW is awful, I sometimes don't read posts that are specifically about CW. I just delete 'em and go on to the next post. Might be a thin group, if we don't ever widen our conversations. Just my 2 cents (shiny new shield pennies).

Donald KB5PWL

On 3/8/2019 8:47 PM, m p via Groups.Io wrote:
Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW

D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN

Anyway, $2 bills are sorta like QRP money.  ;)

Daniel KB3MUN

On 3/8/2019 22:20, Donald wrote:

Ah, shoot, I was enjoying reading the posts about $2 bills and war pennies. Since my CW is awful, I sometimes don't read posts that are specifically about CW. I just delete 'em and go on to the next post. Might be a thin group, if we don't ever widen our conversations. Just my 2 cents (shiny new shield pennies).

Donald KB5PWL

On 3/8/2019 8:47 PM, m p via Groups.Io wrote:
Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW

davemrtn

You can't make all the people happy all the time, but I guess there is always one that.......

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

On 3/8/2019 20:47, m p via Groups.Io wrote:
Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW

Dennis Shelton

We're ragchewing. Have mercy upon us.

On 3/8/2019 9:47 PM, m p via Groups.Io wrote:
Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW

In your mail at the bottom you can mute the topic also.
--
David

  N8DAH

Kit-Projects.com

Shop now open!

Rob <roomberg@...>

Now that was funny.

On 3/8/2019 22:20, Donald wrote:

Ah, shoot, I was enjoying reading the posts about $2 bills and war pennies. Since my CW is awful, I sometimes don't read posts that are specifically about CW. I just delete 'em and go on to the next post. Might be a thin group, if we don't ever widen our conversations. Just my 2 cents (shiny new shield pennies).

Donald KB5PWL

On 3/8/2019 8:47 PM, m p via Groups.Io wrote:
Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW

Casey

Deleted all Day long?
Get then Bundled, and the show up in your Mail Box a little after 6:00am Central Time. Saves a lot of time. And probably frustration for you.
72