Topics

G3 RJV - SK

nm0s_qrp <ai9e_qrp@...>

Just copied this from the GQRP list:
]]] It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that the Reverend George Dobbs, G3RJV, founder of the GQRP Club passed away in the early hours of this morning.
]]]
]]] George had been unwell for some time but he had been living quite comfortably in a care home.
]]]
]]] Unfortunately, his condition deteriorated quite rapidly over the last few days and his life ended at 04:00 this morning.
]]]
]]] Jo, his wife, was with him when he passed.
]]]
]]] A full obituary will follow and all GQRP members will receive a special G3RJV memorial edition of SPRAT.
]]]
]]] RIP George.
]]]
]]] 73, & 72, Steve, G0FUW
]]] Chairman
]]] GQRP Club
]]]

A lot of us had the honor of meeting Rev. Dobbs at FDIM.  He will definitely be missed and mourned.

73 NM0S

Chris Howard w0ep

I was a member of GQRP for many years, up until recently.
I never had the pleasure of meeting  G3RJV myself.
I did have a small email conversation with him once.

Sorry to hear about his passing.