From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of dekle <dekle@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 22:08
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 40 m Net

A very nice Net tonight.
There were 7 check-ins:

WA9PWP    Paul      WI
K3NLT         Russ     VA
K0BXB        Martin    WI
W2SH         Chas      NJ
K4VIG         Gary      TN
WB5OJJ     Al           TX
KK4ITX       John       FL

I hope this activity keeps up - it makes it a lot more fun.

73
Bill
KV6Z

John - KK4ITX

Bill,

Weird tonight, I could hear KV and then nada next time maybe the CQ & a 6...... once I was sure it was you I put out my Call and only got a partial reply on my end.  I was receiving you below 7.122, not normal.

Have a great time at Ozarkcon, maybe next year....... it sounds like a fantastic time with a fun bunch.  I’d fit right in with the Dummy Load Group !

73,

John
KK4ITX
ZephyrHills, FL

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Mar 27, 2019, at 22:17, w2sh@... wrote:

Here's how you guys sounded in NJ:

KV6Z            579
WA9PWP     589
K3NLT          Audible but unreadable
KØBXB        549
K4VIG          579
WB5OJJ      549
KK4ITX        Audible & 10 pct. readable.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

I hope this activity keeps up - it makes it a lot more fun.

73
Bill
KV6Z

dekle <dekle@...>

Hi John,

I heard you at RST 329 but there was a lot of QSB.

Yes, Ozarkcon is a lot of fun - I really look forward to it.

Maybe you can try to work the K0N station they set up at the hotel.

They usually stay in the vicinity of 7030 or 7040 kHz.

73

Bill

KV6Z

On 27/03/2019 10:52 pm, jleahy00 via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

David Speltz

Heard in Portsmouth, NH on my 9 foot vertical (no one heard me):

K3NLT 439
WA9PVP 569.

Lots of muddy tones otherwise.

David KB1PJ