Topics

MFJ Cub

Charles W. Powell

I have a 20 meter MFJ cub that I would part with for any reasonable offer.   If anyone is interested, e-mail me at nk8o at arrl.net.  I'm working on clearing out some of the excess stock from the shack!  (I'll never catch up...)  And I'm going to Ozarkcon, so I could leave it with someone there or mail it out.

72,

Chas - NK8O

Martin <huyettmeh@...>

I have an original SS-40 Receiver, NS-40 with a 4sqrp VXO switch selectable in the same case and the Magic Box which I am ready to part with. I haven’t used them for some time but am confident they still work. Each are built into their own case which I fabricated from sheet metal from a microwave cover and computer side covers! They look pretty good if I have to say so myself.

If you might be interested, please contact me. I’ll consider any fair offer as I’d love to see them in someone’s hands who will appreciate them. They are great gear. I’ve just got too much and keep buying more! 😊

Thanks,

Martin

K0BXB

W6BOW

Martin - K0BXB,

Admirable craftpersonship!
You should have no problem finding a home for them.

Don - W6BOW
San Francisco  CA  USA